Looking for a way to charge your phone when you are completely out of options? Make yourself a portable mini power bank which could come handy especially while traveling or while outdoor camping.
For detailed instructions please visit:
1. Battery Holder for 4 x 1.5V AA Size Batteries: Most suitable for this project. (Available here: http://geni.us/4batteries )
2. 4 x 1.5V AA Size Batteries (Available here: http://geni.us/batteries1 )
3. Voltage regulator IC 7805: This will give you constant output voltage, doesn’t matter what the input voltage is. (Available here: http://geni.us/IC7805)
4. USB A-Male to Micro B Cable: The micro end is required to connect the phone to the mini power bank. (Available here: http://geni.us/52kP )
5. Glue Gun (Available here: http://geni.us/gluegun1 )
Thanks for watching, if you like this video make sure you smack the like button.