Costco! CAT 4 AMP 12 Volt Battery Charger / Maintainer $27!
Check out my Traxxas EZ Peak Dual Charger Review. Using the new Traxxas id battery charger system couldn’t be any easier. If you were wanting to make the switch from Nimh to Lipo batteries, when you watch this video it’ll make the decision for you! Like This Video? Then Subscribe For More RC’s – http://www.youtube.com/c/DriftomaniacsRC?sub_confirmation=1 and don’t miss our RC adventures,
It really is so easy to use. No balance lead to worry about. Just plug in one lead and the charger does the rest as it senses the size of the battery and the number of cells. Press start and that’s it as the id auto battery identification selects the voltage and current needed.
The ez-peak dual charger can charge two batteries at once. Not only that but they can be different types of batteries e.g. one could be lipo, one could be nimh. They can also be different sizes.
The charger does all the work for you with id auto battery identification, although you can manually adjust the battery type settings at the touch of a button.
The Traxxas ez peak dual charger also has a ‘high power’ option that lets you charge one battery super fast. If you like this video please
If you love it and want RC gear like this Call F&M Hobbies on (973) 361-0042 or email them on email@example.com
Driftomaniacs RC Channel aims to bring you some different RC adventures at some point each week, and we like to push RC Cars to their limits even if this means things go wrong. “We do this stuff so you don’t have to”
We’d love you to join us on other Social Media as well.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Driftomaniacs/
Instagram : https://www.facebook.com/Driftomaniacs/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/driftomaniacs34
Want to send something to Driftomaniacs to review and see it on the channel? We’ll test anythng RC! Contact us via the link on the ‘about us’ page.
Replaced bad circuit breaker in a battery charger
Check out a small demo board I put together to demonstrate Qi wireless charging, using a Texas Instruments bq51013B wireless receiver chip & Microchip MCP73837 standalone Li-Ion charger management chip. I show you the basics of designing and selecting proper tank circuit capacitance. I also included a time lapse of soldering a QFN package and all other related components. I hope someone out there finds this useful!
Don’t forget to subscribe and leave comments. Thanks!
Send me something! :
The Current Source
PO Box 620241
Oviedo, FL 32762-241
Follow more stuff here:
See my other videos at https://www.youtube.com/CosmoWeems
Better yet SUBSCRIBE
Simple minimalist solar charging using the OLIGHT USB magnetic charger. Charger costs $10 I love it. Highly desirable for backpacking camping etc. Great in a disaster when power is lost. Portable for travel. Prepping battery charger
Solar panel charging
Emergency battery charging
AAA battery charging
AA battery charging
Bug Out solar
Survival battery charger
Gearbest – http://bit.ly/2rGHXlQ
An in depth look at the intelligent charger and tester from Opus the BT C3100 (V2.2). This model offers both fast charging (up to 2.0 amps on slot 1/4) and testing functions including discharge/capacity test and internal resistance.
How does the Opus hold up for charging accuracy and how useful are the testing functions?
Product supplied via Gearbest for unbiased review
Details from the maker:
● NEW LED back light displays charging / discharging / quick test / circuit more clearly in the dark
● NEW refresh mode can show you batteries’ capacity, letting you know real magnitude
● NEW added quick test mode to test the battery impedance
●Four working mode available at user’s choice: Charge, Discharge, Test, Quick Test and Refresh
● 4 independent charging slots charge rechargeable batteries of different types and sizes and with different capacities at the same time
● Charging current can be selected to be 200mA, 300mA, 500mA, 700mA or 1000mA ( 1500mA and 2000mA can be applied when only slot 1 or 4 is selected ). Default discharging current is 500mA
● Integrates the minus delta voltage ( -ΔV ) for NiCd or NiMh batteries charging termination, and for Li-ion batteries charging to 4.2V with pre-selected constant current. ( 3.7V Li-FeO4 and 4.35V high voltage batteries charging mode can be selected through switch on board )
● Easy-to-read LCD with back light showing battery Voltage, Charge / Discharge Current, Charging Time, Battery Capacity, etc.
● Includes overheat detection to protect rechargeable batteries and charger itself from overheating
● Designed for AA ( LR6 ) and AAA ( LR3 ）NiCd, NiMH or 3.7V Li-ion rechargeable batteries in size type of 18650, 14500, 16340, 10440, also compatible with 10340, 18650, 26650, 26500 ( printed on the package ) and 17670, 18490, 17500, 17335 ( printed on the product )
● Operating temperature: 0 – 40 deg.C
● Max charging capacity: up to 20000mAh
● Power adapter: DC 12V, 3.0A ( output ), 100 – 240V, 50 / 60Hz ( input )
● Please NOTE: batteries are not included
1. Voltage update rate is 30s instead of 60s.
2. Charging voltage is regulated to 4.7V instead of 5.0V, thus loading on power adapter when batteries are flat is less. 5.0V charging voltage has problem in regulating the correct current level due to this over loading current on power adapter, which lead to Panasonic brand Li-ion batteries showed wrong charging capacity value ( + 25 percent ). With 4.7V charging voltage, the load on power adapter is greatly reduced and thus can make all types of batteries charged properly.
3. 4.35V charging time can be very long because charging current is regulated in entering the CV stage at 4.12V, which is same as 4.2V type. Now 4.35V charging algorithm is changed to 4.27V.
5. Better safety feature: PCB temperature was used to in controlling fan on / off only with 2.0V, now this function is enhanced so that temperature is monitored for entering thermal shutdown mode when excessive high temperature is reached. It is especially helpful when fan is not running and which can lead to plastic melt down happening.
6. New fan cover provides better protection for cooling fan.
7. Charging current range: 200mA, 300mA, 500mA, 700mA, 1000mA, 1500mA, 2000mA
8. Discharge current range:200mA, 300mA, 500mA, 700mA, 1000mA ( Li-ion batteries only )
9. Max. charging capacity: 20000mAh
10. Voltage deviation: ＜ 0.03V @4.2V
11. Current deviation: ＜ 5pct
Model: BT-C3100 V2.2
Plug: EU adapter,UK plug,US adapter
Charging Cell Type: Lithium Ion,Ni-MH,NiCd
Charging Cell Qty: 4
Input Voltage: AC 100~240V 50/60HZ
Output Voltage: DC 12V, 3.0A
LCD Screen: Yes
Circuit Detection: Yes
Protected Circuit: Yes
Short Circuit Protection: Yes
Over Voltage Protection: Yes
Over Charging Protection: Yes
Over Discharging Protection: Yes
Dimension and Weight
Product weight: 0.2340 kg
Package weight: 0.5200 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 14.40 x 9.80 x 3.90 cm / 5.67 x 3.86 x 1.54 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 16.00 x 22.00 x 5.00 cm / 6.3 x 8.66 x 1.97 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Opus BT – C3100 V2.2 Intelligent Battery Charger, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x English User Manual
Learn how easy it is to connect and operate a smart battery charger with any vehicle, such as a car, boat, motorcycle, ATV, RV, lawn mower, truck, tractor or snowmobile.
To learn more, visit: http://www.geniuschargers.com
Full review and other gadget goodness here: http://notsoancientchinesecrets.com/?p=2363
Buy it at Amazon.com – http://amzn.to/1WnKygo
For Canadians (Amazon.ca) – http://amzn.to/1T2BlY6
This video include a review of the TravelCard Charger and pits it against my cheaper, more powerful and versatile pick.
— HOW TO SUPPORT US —
Thanks for watching! If you like what you’ve seen and would like to help us create more videos like this, we’d love for you to start your online shopping off with the links below.
As affiliates we get a small percentage of qualifying purchases but rest assured you won’t pay a cent more than buying it elsewhere. Every purchase helps no matter how big or small, so THANK YOU!
Amazon.com – http://amzn.to/2nYarYC
Amazon.ca – http://amzn.to/2nMREPu
Amazon.co.uk – http://amzn.to/2oMaILo
B&H Photo – https://bhpho.to/2ooyxNf
Adorama – http://bit.ly/1EGcfqW
Ebay – http://ebay.to/2oMgMDL
Our home on the web: http://notsoancientchinesecrets.com
For more Behind the Scenes and to start a conversation:
God bless, and see you in the next video 🙂
Check out the NOCO Genius Battery charger. Well this is looking to be a great little battery charger. Not only does it charge but it desulfates and brings back a low voltage battery. This is a must have.
After having this charger for while now I have no idea how I managed without it. It is easy to use, and hard to mess up!
I have Samsung Galaxy S5
I have tried many kinds of Universal Battery Chargers they take more than 12hrs to charge my phone battery
Temei is the Best cos it charges the battery with micro Usb
and does faster in 4hrs than the Samsung Spare Battery Charger which takes 6hrs
I got it from :
also can find it on Ebay