Can You Really Recharge Alkaline Batteries? Vivitar Alkaline Battery Charger Reviewed
I put the vivitar alkaline charger to the test as I try to recharge some duracell quantum batteries. Will it work? Keep watching to find out.
Recharge Your Alkaline Batteries
Free Batteries for Life
How to charge ordinary Non-Chargeable batteries
Charge Non-rechargeable AA & AAA Batteries
In this video I covered 3 different things. #1 Unboxing of La Across BC700 charger. 2. Compare differences between Energizer quick 15 minute charger vs La Cross BC700 3. How to use La Cross BC700 manual where I went thru all necessary functions to change change settings.
I use a lot of rechargeable batteries. I have been looking for a dependable charger for my AA, 18650 and 22650.
The Nitecore Intellicharger i2 Battery Charger is the best charger I have found yet. Dependable and inexpensive.
Some of the features:
– Capable of charging batteries independently
– Compatible with and identifies Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries
– Three charging mode (CC, CV and Trickle Charge)
– Automatically detects battery status and selects appropriate charge mode and voltage
– Automatically stops charging when complete
– Features over-charge protection
– Temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
– Made from durable ABS (fire retardant/flame resistant)
– Reverse polarity protection
… and more
The Nitecore Intellicharger i2:
The Nitecore Intellicharger i4:
CE markings explained:
A helpful demonstration of the easy-to-use Universal Battery Charger by BatteryFly.com . This universal charger will charge AA, AAA rechargeable batteries. It’ll charge batteries ranging anywhere from 3.6v – 7.4v volts. It’ll charge Li-ion, Ni-Mh, and Ni-Cd batteries. It’ll charge batteries for digital cameras, camcorders, mp3 players, iPods, PDAs, GPS units and more! It comes with both a AC power adapter and a DC cigarette lighter adapter for use in your car. Purchase this now at www.batteryfly.com
The Greeninvative Magic (G-MAG) battery charger will operate in any environment – day or night and is fully reusable! G-Mag has an infinite dry storage shelf life so your ability to charge AA batteries will be there when you are ready for it.
Unlike Solar Chargers, the G-MAG battery charger will operate flawlessly on an overcast day, in the rain, and even at night, to provide power when and where power is needed. It is perfect for anyone who is off the grid, anywhere in the world. Powered by Magnesium-Air Fuel-Cell Technology, saltwater (or even urine in an emergency), is all you need to keep your batteries charged and all your devices powered. For Campers, Hikers, Hunters, Boaters, Fishermen, Kayakers, Survivalists, Home Owners, and anyone who could use power when there is none available.
Portable battery recharger that only weighs 5.6 ounces, it generates enough power to recharge 6 common AA rechargeable batteries in about 2 Hours. It will carry out that function about 15 times before charger depletion making it the equivalent of about 90 AA batteries.
1 G-Mag Charger
6 Rechargeable AA size batteries
1-4 ounce water bottle
6-1.5 teaspoon salt packets
Directions for use:
1. Place up to 6-AA rechargeable batteries in the battery holders as indicated.
2. Add 1 packet of salt to the supplied bottle and the fill with water to the fill line. (Seawater can be substituted for the salt water mixture)
3. When thoroughly mixed in the bottle, remove the top filler plug from the G-Mag and pour in the salt water. Replace plug.
4. While unit is charging, ensure the vents and air membranes are unobstructed.
5. Recharging is complete in approximately 40 minutes for 2-AA batteries,80 minutes for 4-AA batteries, and 2 hours for 6-AA batteries.
6. When recharging is complete, remove fill plug and drain plug from side of unit to empty solution. Flush with fresh water when possible after use.
7. Repeat process for every charge.
8. G-Mag will recharge 6-AA rechargeable batteries 15 times or more before unit must be discarded. Supplied rechargeable batteries can continue to be charged on a new G-Mag unit or other device made to for rechargeable batteries.
* Charging a completely dead battery requires about 5 hours and will reduce the number of charges available in the battery charger.
*Actual color of charger may vary from one shown in picture
Friends in this video I will show you How To Make Battery Charger At Home..Homemade AA Battery Charger.Simple Process And Easy To Make.. it is very useful and better idea to use Waste Material to make a AA battery charger at your home..You can charge any rechargeable AA battery by the battery charger..This is the best AA battery charger which you will easily make at your home..So friends if you want to know how to make a AA battery charger at your home then watch the video and follow my instruction …….Thanks…..
If you like the video then subscribe our channel and give likes ,comments and please share
Subscribe our channel for farther latest videos
We always need your support
Please don’t forget to give likes and comments and share the video if you like
Your likes and comments are very valuable for us
Thanks For Watching
✅LIKE ✅SHARE ✅ COMMENTS✅ SUBSCRIBE
Video showing the La Crosse BC-700 battery charger for AA and AAA NiCd NiMH batteries. It has user selectable 200, 500, 700 mAh charging rate. Each cell can be charged individually. The charger will display the charging rate, battery voltage, charging time, battery capacity. It can also be set to discharge a battery before it charges. At the end of the Full charging cycle, it will go to trickle charge to maintain the charge until you are ready to use it.