GO TO: http://couponqq.com ——- Auto Battery Charger Coupon Tutorial (My Review)
GO TO: http://couponqq.com ——- Auto Battery Charger Jump Starter Review: $50 Coupon Tutorial
In diesem Video zeigen Katie Steiner und Lutz Herkner alles rund um Solar Generator.
(00:01:00) revolt Power Bank Notebook: Notebook-Powerbank mit Kfz-Starthilfe & 2x USB, 12.000 mAh / 400 A (Powerbank Zigarettenanzünder)
Leistungsstarker Stromspender! Gibt im Notfall auch Ihrem PKW Starthilfe
* Starthilfe für Ihr Kfz mit Startstrom bis 400 A
* Aufladefunktion für Notebooks, Tablets, Smartphones & Co.
* 2 USB Ports
* Umfangreiches Zubehör
* LED-Notleuchte mit 3 LEDs
* 5in1-Powerbank zum Laden von Notebook, Smartphone, iPad und sogar Autobatterie
* Integrierte Notfallleuchte mit 3 LEDs und 3 Leuchtmodi: Dauerlicht, Stroboskop-Licht, SOS-Funktion
* 2 USB-Ports: Laden Sie 2 Geräte gleichzeitig (Output: 5 V / 2 A)
* Spannung einstellbar: 19 / 16 / 12 V
* Ladekabel mit Micro-/Mini-USB (Samsung Galaxy S6, S7, S8, HTC U11, u.vm.), sowie 8-Pin-Stecker für iPhone, iPad und Co. mit Lightning-Anschluss (iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, SE, 6s, SE, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X u.v.m.)
* 8 Lade-Adapter für verschiedene Notebook-Marken und -Typen
* Kapazität: 12.000 mAh
* Startstrom: 200 A (current), 400 A (Spitze weniger als 3 Sekunden), ideal für Benzin-Motoren bis 3,5 l Hubraum und Diesel-Motoren bis 3 l Hubraum
* Kompakte Maße, ideal fürs Handschuhfach: 165 x 80 x 40 mm
* Gewicht (Powerbank): 450 g
* Powerbank inklusive Überbrückungskabel mit Polklemmen, Ladekabel für Zigarettenanzünder, 8 Notebook-Adaptern, Universal-Ladekabel, Netzteil, praktischer Aufbewahrungskoffer und deutscher Anleitung- Außerdem relevant oder passend zu: Akku Ladegeräte Funktionen, Car Jump Starter, Motorrad Kamera, Starthilfekabel, Ladegerät, Starterhilfe, Startgerät, MP3 Player, Batterie, Android
statt 129,90 EUR jetzt 79,90 EUR
(00:05:00) revolt Solar Generator: Solar-Konverter & Powerbank, 75 Ah, je 1x 230 V, QC 3.0 & USB, 2x 12 V (Mobile Steckdose)
Ihr mobiler Strom: bequem ladbar per Sonnenenergie, Netzteil und im Auto
* Versorgt Sie überall mit Strom
* 5 Anschluss-Möglichkeiten für 12- und 230-Volt- sowie USB-Geräte
* Ladbar per Sonnenenergie, im Auto und über Netzteil
* Schutz vor Kurzschluss, Überhitzung und Überladen
* Integrierte LED-Taschenlampe mit SOS-Blinkfunktion
* 2in1-Hochleistungsakku und Solar-Konvertierer HSG-750 für portablen Strom
* Für den mobilen Betrieb von 12- und 230-Volt- sowie USB-Geräten
* Ideal z.B. beim Camping und Zelten, bei Outdoor-Aktivitäten und im Garten
* Zuschaltbare 1-Watt-LED-Lampe mit 3 Leuchtmodi: Dauerleuchten mit 120 Lumen, SOS-Blinkfunktion und Dauerblinken
* Integriertes LED-Display: zeigt Batterieladezustand in % und 230-Volt-Stromquelle
* Einfache Bedienung über 3 Tasten: für Licht, Batterieladezustand und 230-Volt-Steckdose
* 2 DC-Output-Buchsen mit Zigarettenanzünder-Adapter: je 12 Volt / 10 A (gesamt max. 15 A, 180 Watt), z.B. für Ladegeräte, Kühlbox, Camping-Wasserkocher und Reise-Haartrockner
* 230-Volt-Steckdose: belastbar bis 100 Watt, für Elektro-Kleingeräte wie z.B. Laptop, LED-Lampen und Rasierer
* USB Quick Charge 3.0 (Schnell-Ladefunktion): lädt Mobilgeräte mit Qualcomm-Chipsatz bis zu 4-mal schneller als ein gewöhnliches Netzteil, abwärtskompatibel zu Quick Charge 2.0
* Automatische Ladestrom-Anpassung: 4 – 9 Volt, max. 2 A / 18 Watt
* Ideal für LG G4/G5/G6, HTC U Ultra, LG V20, ZTE Axon 7, HTC One A9, Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
* USB-Port: 5 Volt / 3,1 A, gesamt max. 3,1 A / 15,5 Watt, z.B. für Smartphone, Tablet-PC und E-Book-Reader
* Betriebstemperatur: -10 bis +40 C
* Mehr als 500 Ladezyklen
* Schutz vor Kurzschluss, Überspannung, Niederspannung, Überhitzung und Überladen
* Praktischer Tragegriff
* Farbe: schwarz
* Stromversorgung: integrierter Li-Ion-Akku mit 75.000 mAh, lädt per 12 und 230 Volt sowie per Solar-Panel (bitte dazu bestellen)
* Maße: 18 x 24 x 8,8 cm, Gewicht: 2,2 kg
* Solar-Konverter inklusive 230-Volt-Netzteil, Kfz-Ladekabel, Zigarettenanzünder-Adapter und deutscher Anleitung- Außerdem relevant oder passend zu: Hochleistungsakkus, Spannungswandler, Stromerzeuger, Solarpanel, Laderegler, Notstrom, Tragbare, Reisen, Power, 12V
statt 399,90 EUR jetzt 199,90 EUR
Bei diesen Videos handelt es sich um Mitschnitte von Live – Fernsehsendungen von pearl.tv und nicht um ein aktuell gültiges Angebot. Die genannten Preise galten jeweils nur während der Live – Ausstrahlung und nur bei Bestellung über die genannte Webseite www.pearl.tv oder die eingeblendete Rufnummer. Ebenso können wichtige Produkteigenschaften oder Angaben zur Verfügbarkeit inzwischen geändert oder entfallen sein. Die Videos dienen daher ausschließlich der Unterhaltung. Bitte informieren Sie sich in unserem Online – Shop unter www.pearl.tv über das aktuell gültige Angebot.
GPS auto tracker units are a great way to manage your vehicle fleet. Depending on how many vehicles you are planning to track and whether you need real time tracking information it might be easier to contract with a local commercial GPS tracking provider. They will install and maintain the tracking units. You will be charged for each unit that is monitored each month. This can be expensive but it does not require you to install the necessary equipment. These units require good cell phone coverage to work properly and the vehicle can only be tracked in areas without overhead obstructions. Tall building, high terrain features and dense tree cover can degrade accuracy.
As an option you can also opt to purchase and use small portable real time GPS auto tracking units. These portable tracking units can be installed or hidden on any vehicle that is to be tracked. Since they are portable you can use one tracking unit to randomly check your employee performance. You will have to either enter a contract agreement or purchase service one month time periods without a contract with a service provider. Usually purchasing services one month at a time is more expensive. This option saves money by only having to purchase one or two tracking units and not having to pay for unit installation. Again these units require good cell phone coverage to work properly and the vehicle can only be tracked in areas without overhead obstruction. Tall building, high terrain features and dense tree cover can degrade accuracy.
If however you want to avoid paying GPS service provider fees and be able to randomly check on your drivers and vehicles then you can purchase one or more passive GPS auto tracking units. A Passive tracking stick can be attached to any vehicle covertly. They are small and do not require a cell phone link which allows them to work anywhere there is an unobstructed sky. Basically these units work anywhere in the world. To properly use this type tracking unit you basically charge or add fresh batteries to the unit then place it in the target vehicle. After a few days you simply retrieve it and upload the data to your computer. Many small vehicle fleet managers use this method to readily and covertly manage their equipment and employees. Once your employees know that they are being monitored you will realize reduced maintenance and fuel costs along with increased efficiency of your staff. All of which will improve your businesses bottom line.
No matter what GPS auto tracking unit you select all will provide you and your business with a tool that will save you money and allow you to serve your customers better.
Winter is coming, and just like you'll want to take steps to winterize your house against the cold weather, you should also prepare your vehicle against the onslaught of old man winter. Winterizing your auto is not difficult or too time-consuming. Most of the steps can be done on a do-it-yourself basis. The time and trouble spent following a simple winter prep routine will allow you to drive more comfortably and confidently when the cold weather hits. Here's a list of things to consider.
Changing your engine oil and filter at the beginning of the cold season is a good idea. If you live in an area where the temperature drops below freezing, you might consider running thinner oil during winter. If you typically use 10W-30, switching to 5W-30 will provide better engine protection when driving in cold weather. If you're currently using conventional motor oil, consider the benefits of modern synthetic oils. These have been shown to give better anti-friction protection and allow for greater time or distance between oil changes.
Make sure you have the appropriate tires for winter driving is critical, especially for drivers likely to encounter snow and ice. Good all-season radials may provide adequate all year driving performance in areas where snow and ice are only a minor concern. Just make sure there's plenty of tread, with 2/16 "being the minimum.
In locales where snow- and ice-covered roads are typical, specialized snow or winter tires are recommended. This means having two separate sets of tires for your vehicle and switching them out at the beginning and end of the winter season. Keeping track of which tires were removed from which wheels will enable you to incorporate your regular tire rotation routine into the swapping over process.
Car batteries require more power to start an engine in cold weather and the preventive maintenance you perform now can save you from being stranded later. Batteries need to be topped off to the full level line and should have a charge of at least 12.4 volts. Make sure your battery cables are in good condition, with no cracks or cracks, and that the connectors are clean and fit tightly to the battery terminal posts.
An automobile requires a variety of different fluids to perform properly and these should be checked to ensure that they are at the proper fill-level. These include power steering fluid, transmission oil and brake fluid. For proper winterizing, windshield washer fluid should be topped off with a solution that contains anti-freeze or some other additive that will prevent the fluid from freezing. This is also a good time to check the condition of your windshield wipers and to ensure that the nozzles that deliver the windshield spray are not plugged and are properly aimed for good coverage.
The radiator should be checked for leaks and filled with the proper mixture of water and anti-freeze, determined by the temperature in the area you'll typically be driving. A radiator flush is not a bad idea either, and will extend the life of this critical component.
If your car's exterior has suffered any recent damage that has not been repaired, it's best taken care of before winter sets in. The harsh weather combined with salt used on roads will accelerate any rust or corrosion developing in the area of a dent or ding. A good cleaning and polishing of your auto's exterior will provide wintertime protection from the elements, and should also be considered.
These five items are a good place to start your auto repair winterizing and should be done before the first frost. These preparations should give you peace of mind and should help to ensure trouble free winter driving.
Are mobile car repair services an option, and if it is, does this option make sense or will it cause more harm than good, to yourself and to your environment?
There are types of repairs that can be executed at home, or any location, with ease. Some home repair services, however, can become an even bigger problem for you. Knowing which services should be done where can save you from more serious problems that can be prompted by ignorance about home repair services.
Fixing or Changing a Problem Battery
Fixing a battery can address many problems with failed start-ups. Practically all automotive organisations and repair services have specially equipped vehicles that are customised in order to fix any battery problem. The vehicles carry diagnostics devices, supplies and all kinds of tools to make sure your battery is fixed, or replaced. If there’s something that can’t be addressed while at home, these services can send a wrecker to tow your automobile to where it needs to be properly serviced. Used batteries are taken to recycling plants.
Fixing or Replacing Windshields and Windows
Cracked or Broken windshields can easily be remedied at almost any location. An issue that might come up when working on glass installations is temperature and moisture due to the fact that the adhesives used are quite sensitive. This type of job may require a sheltered or heated area. And, of course, glass installations will not work in the rain. The larger mobile repair services are adequately equipped to handle the waste produced during installation.
To save some money, look into car wreckers in Australia for used windshields and glass.
Scratches and Dents Repaired Sans Paint
Professionals who are experienced with this type of work do not have any difficulties when delivering this service, no matter the location of the vehicle. Using a large skillset and many different tools will make quick work of any dent or scratch in need of fixing, and without the need for repainting. Having paint-free body work is a great environmentally safe type of repair.
Automobile Chassis and Body Work
Automobile chassis and body work should not be done outside of a traditional auto shop. First of all, it produces a lot of noise which is sure to be a problem for any neighbouring homes or establishments. Acquiring second hand parts from a car wreckers in Australia may require getting a paint job and can seriously mess up a space. Although used parts from car wreckers in Australia are an affordable and great alternative to buying new parts, they tend to be a little dirty. Auto paint can only be used in an area where conditions are controlled to protect the work from forming bubbles in the paint and to keep the environment around the work area safe. Reusing automotive parts from car wreckers in Australia is an excellent practise in recycling and sustainability for the environment.
Auto maintenance is the most important duty that a vehicle owner has. Any proud car owner can tell you that. If you want your car to live a long life and perform well, then you want to ensuring regular maintenance checks are key. Other than ensuring a lasting life for your vehicle there are also many other reasons to do timely car maintenance. Keep reading to understand why auto maintenance is important. You can also find below a list of the things that go on your checklist to make better keep tabs on this process.
The first and most important reason is safety. Any fault in the car such as worn out tires, faulty brakes or engine issues may not be obvious to the owner until it is too late. Regular maintenance helps get this out of the way and ensures your safety. A well-maintained vehicle also gives better performance and reliability. With regular check-ins at the auto shop, your visit for repairs will reduce. This makes things easier and more cost-effective. Especially because of preventive maintenance costs lesser than actual repairs.
As the old saying goes, “An once of prevention, is worth a pound of cure.” In other words, take care of your vehicle and it will cost you much less to own in the long run. Also, it is much easier to plan and budget for maintenance than it is for when a breakdown happens at the worst time and causing you to be greatly inconvenienced. Not to mention the expense that was not planned and usually at a much higher expense.
Regular maintenance also keeps the car looking fresh and stainless. Dents, scratches, faded paint are also things that can be taken care of during a regular maintenance routine. A well-maintained car is eventually much easier to sell. If you would like the option of being able to sell your car at a good price to be open, then auto maintenance will do that for you.
And finally, all of us are aware that vehicles can emit harmful gasses. A car that has its engines, automotive fluids, and emissions checked regularly causes lesser harm to the environment. Of course, there is always the option of purchasing hybrid automobiles that are environmentally friendly. Few automobile companies such as Tesla, Ford, and Toyota offer this.
Below is a basic checklist for your auto or car maintenance. The table below may not be an exhaustive list. The list can be printed out and used to check with at the auto maintenance workshop before picking up your vehicle. Remember, a well-maintained vehicle means a happier and safer driver behind its wheels.
Items on your checklist
Mark as done/not done
Tire pressure and condition
Windshield washer fluid
Battery and cables
Power steering fluid
Steering and Suspension
Buy Schumacher XCS15 SpeedCharge 15 Amp Ship #39n Shore Battery Charger Battery Chargers .com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
► Amazon Affiliate Disclosure Notice: This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
► Disclaimer: The footage in this video fall under fair use and was created as promotional/educational material. Some of the footage of this products were gathered from multiple sources including, manufacturers, fellow creators, and various other sources. If you are the creator or owner of the footage and have reservations please notify us via youtube comments or email and we will accommodate you.
► Copyright Issue: If you find any of your copyrighted material in this video, please leave us a message so we can resolve the issue or contact us via YouTube message.
Internet today have changed many people’s lives. It made their lives easy and comfortable. So comfortable that almost everything can be done online – socialization, work, pay bills and shop without leaving their homes.
Online shopping is rapidly becoming the first choice of people in the world for modernized or traditional shopping. Gradually, online shopping is being accepted as the new and fashionable way of shopping. It is becoming popular because people have many other things to do in their busy life and shopping online saves time in numerous ways.
Amazon has proven to be an innovator in the world of retail on the World Wide Web and with their seemingly continuing prevalence over other online retailers, they have gone on to take advantage of marketing strategies that have brought in countless customers over the years.
Secure online Shopping
– Find out about a merchant by visiting its website. Look for guarantees, warranties and return information.
– Look for online shops that have symbols like unbroken lock or key, URL that begins with https:// and sites that have SSL or ‘Secure Socket Layer’, this means that the consumers and the merchants can only view the payment information.
– Look at the privacy statements to know how the consumer’s personal information will be used. Reliable merchants always make this information easily available to the consumers.
– Always pay purchases with a credit card, check card or PayPal.
– Always keep records of transactions. If it is possible, always have them printed.
Google Playstore: https://play.google.com/store
LST Truck Battery Charger Maintainer Auto Trickle Deep Cycle Charging for Automotive Car