This is my video recorded with DU Recorder. It’s easy to record your screen and livestream. Download link:
iOS: https://goo.gl/nXnxyN Published on Jul 12, 2018
Hello friends plz like my video and subscribe my channel
NewsDog install link👇👇👇👇
Dolphin zero install link👇👇👇👇
How to hack NewsDog
Without airplane mode unlimited effective shayer
Unlimited coin in the NewsDog wallet
NewsDog ko hack kaise karen
news dog hacking trick
NewsDog se paise kaise kamanaye
NewDog unlimited trick
NewsDog ko hack kaise kare
NewsDog hack without root your phone
NewsDog earning coins unlimited tricks
NewsDog hacking tricks and tips without airplane mode
NewsDog earning coins unlimited tricks
#Techno_VirendraPublished on Dec 7, 2017
How to charge the battery correctly? Why do the phone batteries decrease so quickly? We have 15 amazing tips that will make your smartphone live a longer life!
Nowadays one can hardly imagine life without a cell phone. And it happens quite often that our gadgets start to act up just half a year after we bought them. It is frustrating, but in most cases, we ourselves are to blame! Let’s face it — we don’t always handle our devices properly.
Recharge your battery more often 0:45
Don’t keep the battery charging all the time 1:24
Don’t buy cheap chargers 2:01
Be careful with «ultrafast» chargers 2:28
Remove your protective case 2:49
Drain your battery from time to time 3:10
Avoid high temperatures 3:29
Avoid cold temperatures 4:02
Avoid bright wallpaper and adjust screen brightness 4:34
Watch out for voltage fluctuations 5:19
Clean the ports and wipe the display 5:45
Keep the phone far from water 6:40
Handle your phone carefully 7:15
Avoid software updates 7:42
Use cloud storage 8:29
– To increase your gadget’s battery life, you should recharge it more often. The best option is to do it each time the battery power indicator drops to 10-20%. This will increase the number of discharge cycles up to 1000-1100 cycles.
– An inbuilt controller stops the battery from taking more current than necessary, so there is absolutely no risk of overcharging the battery and destroying it.
– There have been situations when a person was using a non-native charger, and it caused a fire in the house! And another terrible thing that can happen if you use non-native chargers and cables is getting an electric shock.
– We recommend you to avoid using chargers that claim to charge your battery fully in less than an hour.
– If your smartphone has a bulky protective case, it might cause the device and its battery to overheat during a lengthy recharging session.
– It is recommended to discharge your phone’s battery every three months to 0% and then immediately charge it to 100% to get rid of the extremes of full charge/discharge.
– A high temperature is the worst thing you can imagine for lithium-ion batteries: they totally can’t stand overheating.
– Carry the phone in an inner pocket of your coat or an outer pocket but encased in a protective covering. Low temperatures are harmful to the battery because it needs more power to keep itself warm enough to function.
– Try to lower the brightness of your screen at least by 30-40%.
– At the approach of a thunderstorm, never charge your phone. Actually, the same goes for all the electrical appliances you have.
– To wipe the screen, use lint-free wipers and whatever you do, never use window cleaning liquids. They contain ammonia which can damage the screen irrevocably.
– If you drop your cell phone into a pool or a sink, the first thing you should do after you get it out is turn it off and remove the battery (if it’s possible, of course).
– Don’t put your cell phone on the dashboard when driving. Constant moving and bumping can cause a lot of damage.
– Read user reviews before you hit the update button. The problem with such updates is that it’s either very hard or impossible to go back to the previous version of the software.
– Even if you have a lot of free space on your hard drive, it’s better to use cloud storage anyway. This way your phone won’t be clogged with too much data so that it will perform much better.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
SMART Youtube: https://goo.gl/JTfP6L
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
Have you ever seen a talking slime? Here he is – Slick Slime Sam: https://goo.gl/zarVZo
# aankit dwivedi
For more videos and articles visit: