The BMPRO Battery Charging Range is a complete set of automatic battery chargers with between 7-10 charge states designed to increase your battery’s life and performance. Compatible with 12Volt lead acid and lithium batteries. Service your car, caravan, farm equipment, communications, truck or boat.
Best 18650 battery chargers for charging from a small solar panal
Do you have a lot of single cell 1s LiPo batteries to charge?
Here is a simple way to build a six port charger so you can charge six 1s batteries at once and it’s self contained needing no external power using rechargeable D cells!
Jon’s build video:
Please watch: “Runcam Owl Plus Camera with Low Light PL0075 Lens Installed for Night FPV RC Flying”
Make a Tool: awesome multi-tool project for use with rechargeable batteries. See every step to create a multi-tool that works as a battery tester, battery charger & a portable power pack all in one! I created this project for a cost effective way to manage 18650 Li-Ion batteries that I have salvaged from old laptop batteries. All parts can be purchased on line and the project can easily be made in one sitting. In this video I show all functions in action as well as my validation tests for meter accuracy, battery protection and general operation.
* Battery holder – “1 Slot x3.7V 18650 Battery Holder, Case Plastic Battery Storage Box with Pin, 10 Pack.” ($0.89 each on Amazon)
* Project box – “5 Pcs Black Waterproof Plastic, Electric Project Case Junction Box, 3.94 x 2.36 x 0.98 inches (100x60x25mm).” ($1.50 each on Amazon)
* Charging board – TP4056 w/protection circuit module – “Makerfocus 10pcs TP4056 Charging Module 5V Micro USB 1A 18650 Lithium Battery Charging Board with Protection Charger Module” ($0.90 each on Amazon)
* Voltage meter – “MakerFocus, 5pcs Mini Digital DC Voltmeter, 0.28 Inch Two-Wire, 2.5V-30V Mini Digital DC Voltmeter, Voltage Tester Meter, 5 Colours” ($2.20 each on Amazon)
* Push button on/off switch – “20 Pcs, 1.2inch Thread Green & Red Cap, SPST Latching Type Push Button Switch OFF-ON” ($0.35 each on Amazon)
* Momentary switch – “1A 250V AC 2 Pin SPST Off-(On), Round Momentary Push Button Switch, 10 Pieces” ($0.69 each on Amazon)
* Quick connector / terminal block – “30Pcs, 2P CH2 Quick Connector Cable Clamp Terminal Block Spring Connector Wire LED Strip Light Wire Connecting” ($0.20 each on Amazon)
Please note that some items were bought in multiples to get this price per unit.
Salvaged parts & materials include the Li-ion cells from laptop batteries and scrap wire.
Video references included:
* Make Rechargeable Battery Packs – Low Cost & Easy: https://youtu.be/uzvLTgG8ftI
* Li-Ion Battery Charger $1 – awesome parts: https://youtu.be/ZNrJsr1l9ZA)
* Free 18650 Cells – Laptop Battery Hacking – Salvage & Reuse: https://youtu.be/fW5X9DoaH9I
WARNING: Li-ion batteries can have quite catastrophic failures if they are not handled properly. In addition to the warnings in the video make sure to do some extra research on your own if you are not used to working with these types of batteries. Key notes: do not puncture, crush, short or otherwise mishandle the internal cells of battery packs. Fire and/or explosion can easily occur. You have been warned; you are fully responsible for any and all results of your actions should you attempt to recreate any of the actions shown in this video!
USB Battery Charger cheap way to keep your gear charged
New Videos Weekly! LINKS TO GEAR BELOW! Thanks
If you like what you seel SUBSCRIBE NOW! Click the BELL!
USB Battery Bank:
TUSK Pannier Luggage:
Tusk Rack System KTM:
Giant Loop Great Basin:
WR250R Lower Link:
XR650L Lower Link:
DR650 Lower Link
DRZ400S Lower Link:
KTM690 Enduro Lower Link
CRF250L Lower Link:
Sena Bluetooth Comm:
Ram Bar Mount:
USB Battery Chargers are the best way to keep all your electronic gear ready to use! Gopro, camera, cell phone, tablet. the usb battery charger banks are just a fantastic way to have on your trips to keep everything ready when you are.
In this video, we are taking a closer look at the rapid battery charger for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom from RCGeek/RCStyle. This fast charger for the Mavic 2 series can charge 3 batteries simultaneously in about an hour instead of one at a time compared to the stock DJI charging hub. If you fly often and have multiple batteries this is a must have and will save you hours when it comes to charging your DJI Mavic 2 Batteries.
Mavic 2 Rapid Charger (USA) https://amzn.to/2B2npe2
Mavic 2 Rapid Charger (CAN) https://amzn.to/2Djn1cr
Link to rectifier: https://amzn.to/2WsMW8T My battery would never stay charged. I suspected the charging system as opposed to a leak but only recently got a service manual from the library and after testing with a multimeter found it was the regulator/rectifier which was not doing it’s job. Although Honda wants $300 for a new one, I got a used unit off ebay for only $40 and it was easy to install. Now the charging system works like a champ. That’s called saving money folks.
battery charger for LIR2032, LIR2025,LIR2016, LIR2450,LIR2477 bateries
Follow me in instagram
# LIHAN AND AKHIF
www.makemoneyrelax.com – making money online and travelling the globe