This battery/trickle charger is also commonly referred to as a “bench charger.” Features LED indicators and button controls for easy reading and accuracy. It can charge both a 6-volt and/or a 12-volt battery at 2 amps (trickle), 10 amps (standard) and 20 amps (quick charge). At 12-volts, this bench charger also has a 100 amp Engine Start charging capability. Using the 100 amps emergency start setting is powerful enough to bring cars, SUVs and small trucks back to life!
• ETL certified
• Recessed control panel protects against accidental setting changes. Features LED indicators and button controls for easy reading and accuracy.
• Voltage: 6-volts and 12-volts
• Spark proof
• Operation: 6-volt and/or a 12-volt battery at 2 amps (trickle), 10 amps (standard) and 20 amps (quick charge). At 12-volts, this bench charger also has a 100 amp Engine Start charging capability.
• Suitable for Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM), GEL and standard (STD) batteries
• Automatic charge cycle functionality switches to float mode after fully charging the battery
• Short circuit, overheat and reverse polarity protection will not operate if clamps are reversed
• Charger will enter repair mode if a rapid drop in voltage is detected
• Easy to use! An error notification will light up if a bad connection is detected
• 13.6-Volt Power Supply Mode: Provides DC power supply for powering any 12-volt device (e.g., a tire inflator) or as a memory retainer when replacing a battery
• Active Charging Indicator: Cycles between volts, amps and battery percent
• Auto Amperage Detection: Detects best amperage (cycling between trickle and quick or vice-versa) based on battery condition
• Wrap cleats provide convenient cord storage
To learn more, visit https://www.forneyind.com/
Have questions? Find answers at https://www.askforney.com/
Follow us @forneyind
Tweets by forneyind
Music credit: www.bensound.com