iWALK 10000mAh | Ultra Compact Portable Charger | with Built in Cables, USB C Power Bank
Order now to get this product: https://amzn.to/2INTmtd
[Handy Power Bank]: Built in 2 cables of type-c, micro USB and light-ning connector with video stand, no need carrying any cables and easily for watching video.
[Compact Power Bank]: One of the Smallest and lightest 10000mAh portable chargers(105x62x24 mm) , easily store it into your pocket.Provides almost 2.3 times iPhone X charges or 2 times Samsung Galaxy S8 charges.
[Quick charge Power Pack]: Output port and input port support QC 3.0/PD,only takes 3.5 hours to fully charge itself with PD/QC wall charger (not include).
[All-in-one Battery Pack]:TSA-Approved, could take it to airplane. Fit most of mobile devices(iPhone X / 8 / 8 plus / 7 / 7 plus / 6 / 6 plus / 6s / 6s plus / 5 / 5c / 5s / SE , Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 edge+ /S7 / S7 edge / S7 edge+ / S8 / S8+ / S9 / S9+ / Note8 / Note6 / Note5 ,Lumia,HTC,Huawei,LG and more),Switch ,Macbook and iPad
[What You Get]: 1 X Power Bank SBS100C , 1 X Light-ning connector,1 X USB-C Cable(not include wall charger),1 X Manual; and 12-months guarantee. Please feel free to contact with us anytime.
2019 Audi e-tron – Drive, Interior and Exterior. Subscribe.
Key specifications and pricing
Horsepower: 355 (402 with Boost Mode)
0-60 (seconds): 5.5 (with Boost Mode)
Battery: 95 kWh
EPA-estimated range (miles): 204 (EPA-estimated)
MPGe (city/highway/combined): 74/73/74 MPGe (EPA-estimated)
Starting MSRP: $74,800
Audi e-tron federal tax credit: $7,500 (see energy.gov for eligibility details)
– e-tron deliveries to begin in May to reservation holders, in line with demonstration vehicles arriving at dealerships
– Fully electric e-tron is the right size, in the right segment, with the right tech and right ecosystem to go electric today
– Audi e-tron battery engineered for repeatable performance, longevity and peak charging power – to deliver EPA-estimated 204 mile range – supported by fastest charging in its class
– A key benefit of electric vehicle ownership is the ability to wake up each day with a freshly charged vehicle. Understanding that more than 80 percent of charging takes place at home², Audi and Amazon Home Services collaborated to provide in-home installation of a Level 2 charging system, comprised of a 240 volt, NEMA 14-50 outlet, enabling the e-tron to be completely charged in approximately nine hours.
– 98 percent of all single-trip journey trips in the U.S. are under 50 miles³, meaning the Audi e-tron – with an EPA-certified range of 204 miles – is more than capable of everyday use. For the anticipated two percent of trips over 50 miles, e-tron drivers are supported by Electrify America’s nationwide charging network.
– By the end of 2019, the Electrify America network is expected to deploy nearly 2,000 chargers across 500 fast-charging sites throughout 42 states and within 17 metropolitan areas. Offering advanced charging, Electrify America’s chargers can deliver up to 350 kW to capable vehicles.
– Audi e-tron owners receive 1,000 kWh of charging – the equivalent of approximately 2,000 miles of range – from Audi at no additional cost for use at Electrify America fast-charging stations within the first four years of ownership.
– A complimentary suite of e-tron support services ensures confidence in going electric – including dedicated Audi electric vehicle customer service, robust roadside assistance and the all-new myAudi app for vehicle and charging station information.
– With two rows and a panoramic sunroof, the Audi e-tron is a true mid-sized SUV with comfortable seating for five adults and luggage.
– The Audi e-tron is the largest model in the mid-size luxury electric SUV segment, delivering 57 cubic feet of cargo space with rear seats folded down; an additional front trunk houses the standard equipped Level 2 charging system.
– Similar in size to the Audi Q8, the e-tron has a wheelbase of 115.1 inches and height of 65.5 inches.
– For true SUV functionality, the e-tron tows up to 4,000 pounds when equipped with an available towing package, and features standard air suspension and roof rails.
– The Audi e-tron is a true mid-size SUV – the largest segment in the luxury SUV market – and provides the fit and finish that luxury buyers expect.
– Definitively Audi and uniquely e-tron, the model features standard heated/cooled seats, top view camera, distinctive badging and all-new ergonomically designed shifter, in addition to available massaging seats, night vision assistant and a full suite of standard and available driver assistance systems.
– New standard-equipped electric quattro® all-wheel drive helps provide exceptional control and confidence in a variety of driving conditions. With an electric motor placed on both e-tron axles, power is efficiently distributed to provide nearly instantaneous torque and powerful electric performance.
– With buyers of premium vehicles driving an average of about 30 miles per day¹, the Audi e-tron – with an EPA-estimated range of 204 – is designed for daily usability.
– Powering the e-tron is a precisely developed battery. Positioned low in the vehicle within a protective honeycomb structure, the e-tron battery is engineered to utilize 88 percent, or 83.6 kWh, of the 95 kWh total battery capacity. This engineering approach ensures battery longevity, repeatable performance and peak charging power for longer amounts of time during the charge cycle.
– A revolutionary cooling system separates the battery modules from cooling fluid to maintain optimal efficiency and enhance performance for the long-term.
– The e-tron achieves 355 horsepower, and with Boost Mode engaged – unlocking the full power output of the vehicle – achieves an increased 402 horsepower, reaching 0-60 in 5.5 seconds.
MiLi spreads the range from external battery to car/socket chargers, cables, power extension, convenient mobile power solution and smart phone accessories. We believe that unique and surprising design lead to better and creative life. If you like smart devices as much as we do.
Please follow us:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MiLi/896665863709914 Tweets by MiLi_Social
LoKey 2 vape has the charger built in with 3 temperature settings and it’s dope! I saw my girlfriend with it 1st so ladies love it. Buy here: https://www.thevapelifestore.com/products/lokey-2-350mah-variable-voltage-battery
Keep in touch:
The Store: http://www.TheVapeLifeStore.com
Store Instagram: @TheVapeLifeStore
Store Twitter: VapeLifeStore
Will’s Instagram: @wl11
Need reading material? http://www.TodaysBestVaporizers.com
when i say a couple of pints i do meen 2 within about 4 hours of each other i couldn`t be bothered drinking lol. I would not condone drinking when trying these speeds
Running the cheap ebay back wheel on 88.2v 21s 8p 17ah battery at 40amps max power
I do a fast run on the bike where i hit 56mpg as seen in earlier video but have voice on to explain how i built built it while riding and why you should have a go
Video camera used in new videos https://amzn.to/2XlNJYY
and the picture in picture cam https://amzn.to/2UqJF7M
My video skills aint good so be patient lol
My original ebike kit https://amzn.to/2V2lhNX
Controller i upgraded to this https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/36v-48v-60v-72v-40A-BT-PROGRAMMABLE-E-BIKE-ELECTRIC-BRUSHLESS-MOTOR-CONTROLLER/163640494781?hash=item2619bbcabd:g:FQMAAOSwQkNcsLuY&frcectupt=true
Replacment Throttle https://amzn.to/2UXtenO
Already Tested used laptop batteries https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?icep_id=114&ipn=icep&toolid=20004&campid=5338525751&mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fstr%2Fgrooter
I have decided to do some giveaways things like Battery BMS, ebike battery chargers, 18650 battery chargers, It will be all prizes to do with the DIY ebike enthusiast,
To be in with a chance of winning these please Subscribe. this will start once i reach certain land marks like 100,500,1000 subscribers. and maybe when i have a video reach 1000 watch`s etc. This will be shipped world wide so don`t worry about where you are from. i wish i could ship batteries too but that is too hard to ship outside of europe
Ebike from cheap ebay kit to a hotrod 50mph.
Will be making a series of videos of how i upgraded from a £150 ebay kit to a hotrod capable of 50mph and how i built the batteries.
plus a few rides around on the bike
What inspired me to make my own was watching other ebike/battery channels
Vortecks inspired me for more speed
Andy Kirby inspired me to make the lighting
Rohin super genius inspired me to go ahead and use used laptop cells and make a battery
So i am using their ideas of what they have done but doing it on a budget, My total build comes in at less than £500 but i already had the bike frame. hopefully when i have finished making all the videos on how i have built it, You will be riding something similar
The German engineer, Konrad Zuse is accredited with building the first computer in 1938. Zuse named his machine V1, but later changed it to Z1 to avoid it being confused with the V1 rocket. The Z1, was the worlds very first freely programmable computer. The Z1 was equipped with all the basics of our modern day machines, it used the binary system, a control unit, memory, micro sequences and floating point logic. The Z1 did not use relays, but instead consist of thin metal sheets, which was produced using a jigsaw. It had an electrical engine, which provided a clock frequency of 1 Hz. The Z1 had a 64 word memory, in which each word contained 22 bits. The arithmetic unit ran four basic operations, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. The Z1 had an average calculation speed of five seconds for addition and ten seconds for multiplication. In order for the Z1 to be programed it required that the user insert punch tape, a long strip of paper with holes that were used to store data, into a punch tape reader. The Z1 was built in Zuse's parents living room and weighed a little over two thousand pounds. It was privately funded and while it did not function for any practical use it was the beginning of the development of a series of Z machines.
Even though Konrad Zuse has been given the title "Inventor of the computer," many consider the US-built ENIAC (Electronic Numerical Integrator and Computer) to be the first electronic computer. It combined the speed of electronics with ability to be programmed. It had a calculation speed 5000 times per second for both addition and subtraction, which was faster than any other machines developed before it. Like the Z1, the ENIAC was able to multiply and divide, but had an additional feature of being able to provide square roots. Unlike the Z1 the memory was limited to about 20 words. ENIAC was a very large machine, it was the size of approximately two semi-trucks had a large number of blinking lights, required what seemed like an army of attendants, weighing nearly thirty tons and containing over 18,000 valves. ENIAC was built by John Mauchly and J. Presper Eckert and funded by the University of Pennsylvania.
New Computers are equipped with numerous depths of programs and software. Windows 7 is the newest piece of software to hit the market.
Help support my channel by doing all of your Amazon shopping using this link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0171BS9CG/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0171BS9CG&linkCode=as2&tag=grtv04-20&
Marxist Arrow by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/…)
Music: Bryan “DFAB” DiFabio
Disclaimer: This description contains affiliate links of products mentioned in video. If clicked and purchased I will receive commission to help this channel grow.
Laetone from the team explains all you need to know about this brand new charger!
THE NEXT GENERATION IN DCDC BATTERY CHARGING. KickAss have developed and delivered an on-board vehicle charging solution like no other. Engineered for durability and expertly designed for charging performance, the KickAss DC-DC charger is the new weapon of choice in dual battery systems.
GRAB YOUR KICKASS DCDC CHARGER TODAY: https://bit.ly/2BTQU1x
BROWSE MORE OF OUR PRODUCTS: https://www.australiandirect.com.au/
Subscribe for more great and educational videos from both our customers and our expert team!