Sai infocorp Solution Pvt. Ltd. Mobile no- 9028924212
Address: Head office no 5:
Basement, Yashomandir Avenue,
Behind Maleria Bus Stop,
Patil lane No. 1,
College Road, nashik- 422005.
Phone no- 0253 6644344.
Mobile no- 9028924212.
3rd Floor, Om Chembars,
Above Hotel Panchali,
JM Road, Shivaji nagar,
Phone no- 020 30107071.
How to make 12v battery charger – 12v DC converter. Thus, AC is converted into DC. Use one of the rectifier circuits (half wave, full wave or bridge rectifier) to convert the AC voltage to DC. If you need a voltage lesser or greater than the AC voltage, use an appropriate transformer to bring the voltage to the level you need before connecting the rectifier.
Thinks you need –
12v 5 a transformer
Soldering iron, lead and past
4700 uf 25v capacitor
If you don’t know how to make PCB at home watch this to get ideas about PCB making
Follow us on
WhatsApp number (only WhatsApp message) : https://wa.me/916282641741
About : School of technology is a channel having lots of technological tips, computer tips and electronics. new videos are uploaded weekly. subscribe for getting new updates.
In this video how to make a 3.7v Li-Ion 18650 Battery charger using LM2596 DC-DC buck converter step-down power module. 18650 Battery Maximum charger voltage should be 4.0v o 4.2v DC
Download Circuit diagram and detail – https://goo.gl/JdPyyh
the component is using
1) 3.7v Li-Ion 18650 Battery
2) LM2596 dc-dc buck converter step down module
buy material by the following a link
3.7v Li-Ion 18650 Battery = https://goo.gl/Jj7g3J
LM2596 dc-dc buck converter step down module -=https://goo.gl/pxH5AR
MT3608 2A dc-dc Step Up Boost Power Module = https://goo.gl/c4Ys6P
Click the link see the more videos on the playlist
1)Monitoring & controlling project circuits – https://goo.gl/UUT2CG
2) Inverter circuits – https://goo.gl/xz33Uu
3) Chaser LED lights circuits – https://goo.gl/5aRnU4
4) DC Power supply circuits – https://goo.gl/yt4fuP
5) Remote control circuit – https://goo.gl/rJzx1d
6) LED-based circuits – https://goo.gl/pga5qh
7) Relay-based circuit – https://goo.gl/Q4r7XM
8) PIC Microcontroller project – https://goo.gl/9tNaVm
9) Relay-based circuit – https://goo.gl/J4u8BD
10) Battery controller circuits – https://goo.gl/YVHokC
11) Repair works – https://goo.gl/11uPxn
12)Transformerless power supply circuits – https://goo.gl/c9zv
buy more material by the following a link
1. Electronic Components Project Kit or Breadboard, Capacitor, Resistor, LED, Switch =https://goo.gl/1mBi3L
2. 1N4007 Mic 1A 1000V DO-41 Rectifier Diode Set Of 10 = https://goo.gl/X71hCp
3. DC 0.9V-5V 0.6A USB Charger power bank Module https://goo.gl/ZpP9eE
4. Dual USB 5V 1A 2.1A Mobile Power Bank Module =https://goo.gl/5TKcMi
5. DC Boost Converter Power Supply Module = https://goo.gl/c4Ys6P
6. 433Mhz RF Wireless Transmitter Receiver Module = https://goo.gl/ZntXYr
7. 10W mini White High Power LED SMD Bead Chips = https://goo.gl/NFBtTV
8. 12V DC Battery Eliminator Power Supply transformer-1 Amp = https://goo.gl/nBE6P3
9. LED driver AC TO DC 12V CONVERTER = https://goo.gl/NMf1Vh
10. 555 Timer Ic = https://goo.gl/ZPB1Zt
11. 1W High Power Led Lamp 110-120Lm LEDs = https://goo.gl/3NuufG
12. 12 Volt DC Motor (Multipurpose Brushed Motor For DIY Applications PCB Drill) = https://goo.gl/RVHTQK
13. DC 12v gear motor = https://goo.gl/M3yqZL
14. Electric Hand Drill PCB Press Drilling 12V Motor, 12000 RPM, 10 Pcs 0.3-3.0 mm Drill Bits Set, Keyless Brass Chucks and Hi-Watt Battery = https://goo.gl/7qUf9m
15. 12V PCB MOUNT SUGAR CUBE RELAY = https://goo.gl/m1pbD9
A lot of tourist and frequent travelers would agree when having a European power converter packed in your luggage is a necessity when traveling. For the benefit of those who are not familiar with this device here's quick tips and information that you need and why you should buy one and always carry it around in your travel suitcases.
America's standard electricity voltage makes use of 110 volts while Europe uses a larger 220-electricity voltage. Here, the need for a European power converter, this device works by reducing those 220 volts to a 110 voltage for gadgets that is not equipped with a dual voltage system. A dual voltage system is a feature in which it's electricity consumption and needed input can be adjusted and reduced to 110 volts or vice versa. It is quite an advantage to have a converter with you when traveling because it avoids your devices from frying and sending some much-unwanted fireworks. This happens mostly when an American power voltage gadget is plugged into a European electrical socket.
A friendly reminder although for those new to this, a power adapter is different from power converters. Power adapters is use to make any plug of an appliance or gadgets to be able to fit in the standard sockets of Europe, especially in the shape and size of their prongs. Power converters on the other hand as the name follows is the one responsible for reducing and converting the 220 volts to 110. If your devices and appliances do not have a dual voltage system feature, then buying a European converter is highly recommended.
Frequent travelers and most tourists would suggest buying a 150 watts or a 1600 watts European converter. The 150 watts is the practical one that you should buy if most of your devices would require less than or exactly 150 watts such as hair irons and dryers, digital camera's, chargers, electric shavers and other similar devices. The 1600 watts mini power converters are for tourists and travelers who plans to stay long and uses heavy duty devices that consumes more electricity like mixers and laptops. These two European power converters are light, do not take much space and can be bought with reasonable prizes.
If you do not know whether your devices can handle European electrical systems, check the capacity of your devices and appliances before traveling. A gadget that has a dual voltage system typically indicates a 110-220 voltage, which means that you can use it in both American and European plugs and sockets.
Hello everyone. Today we show all of you How to Replace Mercedes Benz Hybrid Battery Charger Inverter Converter
Please subscribe my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcTHGUlejYbleyFOIgKrm7w
Click here to learn more:
1. ខូចលេខដៃ របស់ Range Rover Velar 2014 https://youtu.be/z-kNaMYlzzE
2. ប្តូរកុងទ័រ Range Rover Velar 2018 | How to Install Meter / Counter of Range Rover Velar 2018 https://youtu.be/OjY_w08QvLI
3. របៀបតោនឡាន | ការងារជាងតោន | How to Fix Dented Car https://youtu.be/8zKGH6IAeqM
4. ប្តូរស្បែកហ្រ្វាំង Lexus LX 570 https://youtu.be/3p9472Hg-Hw
5. របៀបប្តូរចង្កៀង រ៉ូលរ៉យ | Rolls Royce Headlight Bulbs https://youtu.be/RM8UDfZSTlU
6. របៀបដោះ ម៉ែត្រចង្កូតរថយន្ត | How to Remove Steering Wheel Meter of Mercedes https://youtu.be/yO5O-_HlCYE
7. ប្តូរ Speed Sensor ថ្មីរបស់រថយន្ត Mercedes https://youtu.be/OlY4vPpjqXY
8. ដោះផ្នែកខាងក្នុងនៃប្រអប់លេខឡាន ដើម្បីជួសជុល | Inside Audi Transmission Removal https://youtu.be/YY12paHWxvU
9. ម៉ាស៊ីនត្រជាក់រថយន្តខូច មកពីអ្វី | CAR AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR https://youtu.be/fY9Lb074Nks
10. របៀបទម្លាក់ប្រអប់លេខរថយន្ត | Mercedes Transmission Removal https://youtu.be/khd4A3z9jVw
11. បើរថយន្តលោកអ្នក ខូចប្រព័ន្ធហ្រ្វាំង ABS BRAKS តើត្រូវធ្វើដូចម្តេច https://youtu.be/9WB7DROkXgg
12. របៀបទម្លាក់ប្រអប់លេខ រថយន្តអូឌី | Audi Transmission Gear Removal https://youtu.be/X_jaDDyfnGM
Dear all drivers!
You know, you come to the right place, the right channel. This channel shows all of you how to maintain you cars, repair your cars, and other knowledge related to autos & vehicles, even though you are not mechanics, but you must have some car knowledge in order to help you not to lose your benefits.
Finally, Bro Auto Kh would like to ask all of you respect traffic laws together during your driving.
Wish you all safe and sound!
Please subscribe, comment, and share if you like my video.