Test and review with tear down of the Aldi Auto Xs Battery Charger. Is as good as the LIDL Ultimate speed competitor? Let’s find out.
We show you what we consider the best dual battery system for powering an automotive fridge and accessories. And, we show you in detail how to install it! We also show you how we made and wired our outlet/gauge panel.
While researching second battery systems we learned about Redarc dc-dc chargers. It didn’t take long for us to decide a dc to dc charger was the direction we needed to go in. They make for a super efficient power source.
If you like this video please consider subscribing to our channel and follow us on Facebook and Instagram. There’s plenty more where this one came from! If you think your friends would enjoy this video, feel free to share it on any social media.
The majority of the parts and components we use for the install were obtained from Overland Power Solutions.
Below are links to where we got everything else.
This video will explain in greater detail why you should choose a dc-dc charger;
Here is where we got the ABS plastic we used for the charger base/battery hold-down; https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JPHTIES/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The plastic sheet we used to make the outlet panel; https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CF4AELE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The switches we installed in our power panel; https://www.delcity.net/store/50-Amp-Toggle-Switch-with-Interchangeable-Boots/p_789183.h_789188
Anderson Plug; https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DWXM7DD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Dash mounted indicator light (at time of order ask them to put a green LED in it.); https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071YTV56M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Rear Cargo Storage Panel;
I am Vaasu Gaddam & Welcome To My Channel VaasuTechVlogs
In This Video i Am going To Explain About How to Find Original Or Fake Data Cable & Chargers ? Explained Detailed || In Telugu ||
Almost Every Day I Will Upload a New Video & Its All About MobilePhones,SmartPhones, Tabs, Smartwatches, Computers, Latest Gadget Happenings & Many More
Please Do Subs To My Channel
On Every Of Your Amazon Purchase i Will Get A Small Commission
Please Do Visit through The Link And Support Me To Do more videos
Amazon App Download https://amzn.to/2D1guTN
Amazon Site https://amzn.to/2Pc5NFd
Mi LED TV 4A PRO https://amzn.to/2CZkp3w
One Plus 6T Purchase Link https://amzn.to/2OrFxBx
My Camera https://amzn.to/2CWDm6V
My Lense https://amzn.to/2JCAYDE
My Mic https://amzn.to/2RA3Fnr
My AirPods https://amzn.to/2SGM6n0
My Tripod https://amzn.to/2P9zGpI
My Memory Card https://amzn.to/2SLFnZc
App Download Site https://www.apkmonk.com/app/com.amazo…
Thanks For Your Support & Please do subscribe To My Channel ” Vaasutechvlogs “& Press Bell Icon For The Latest Update Notification When We upload A Video
Follow Me In Social Network
Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/u/0/?tab=wX
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/gaddamvaasu/
NOTE;- ALL THE IMAGES/PICTURES SHOWN IN THE VIDEO BELONGS TO THE RESPECTIVE OWNERS AND NOT To ME.. I AM NOT THE OWNER OF ANY PICTURES SHOWN IN THE VIDEOS .THIS VIDEO IS ONLY FOR EDUCATION PURPOSE ONLY.
1. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS): TCS founded in 1968 has its headquarters in Mumbai and is currently leading the IT industry due to its IT consulting and IT services in India. J.R.D Tata is the founder of this company, and it is presently conducted by the CEO of the company, Mr. Natarajan Chandrasekaran. Its branches are widespread in 46 countries around the globe, and the company has gathered 300,464 recruits approximately. The company now shares the list of top most IT enterprises in the world with HP, IBM, and Accenture. TCS has maintained its position at the top amongst all the other IT companies that are operating in India. TCS with more than 40 years of experience along with its 59 subsidiaries, offers services that are related to technology and strives hard to maintain the quality standards thus imparting a world-class service. This is why; it has earned an uncompromising position in the Top 10 IT (Information Technology) companies in India.
2. Infosys: Founded Mr. Narayana Murthy along with all the other fellow partners in the year 1981, Infosys has its headquarters in Bangalore. It has 94 development centers and 73 offices that operate throughout the world. The employees that are working for this massive company are 160, 45 in approximate numbers. Apart from known for its excellent contribution to the IT industry worldwide, it has secured a position in The Top Ten Greenest Indian Brands. From around three decades, this company is focused on bringing some of the best technological ideas to life with amazing enterprise solutions to the world and its clients.
3. Wipro: Mr. M.H. Premji founded Wipro in the year 1945, and this company is currently functioning under the supervision of CEO T.K. Kurian. The company has 146,053 employees and has its wing widespread in almost 61 countries throughout the world. Wipro Limited provides complete IT services and solutions that focuses on core IT norms. It is the first company to be bestowed with Gold-Level Status from Microsoft and is the first company to use six sigma.
4. HCL Technologies: A massive $5.2 billion company, HCL Technologies brings engineering and IT services to the customers all under one roof. It is headquartered in Noida and operates in 31 other countries as well. It has approximately 90,190 people working under it and engages the employees to bring out their maximum potential for the betterment of the company. It is listed as one of the Fab 50 companies in India and mentions Employees First, Customer Second in its logo. The employees work to deliver the best services that HCL is known to provide and provides the best services to all the clients.
5. Tech Mahindra: Partnered with British Telecommunications PLC, Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group and is one of the biggest service providers in communications services. This has helped it in bagging a spot amongst the Top 10 IT (Information Technology) companies in India. Founded in 1986, this company has its headquarters in Mumbai and has 89,500 employees serving in 49 countries. Its services are of a broad spectrum that includes, Business Support Systems (BSS), Security Consulting and Testing, Operations Support Systems (OSS), Mobility Solutions, Network Design & Engineering and Next Generation Networks. The flexible services allow the employees to participate in all the areas of technology that has led to an increase in the position of this company to the top.
6. Oracle Financial Services: Headquartered in Mumbai, Oracle Financial services is an auxiliary company of Oracle Corporation and was founded in 1990. The company 900 customers approximately and it has reached this position through marketing, sales and support services in over 27 locations worldwide. Through a massive count of 32 business partners who belong to the corporate world, OFS has represented itself in over 85 countries around the world. The company has 10,000 employees approximately and has been finding its way into the banking sector as well. The revenue earned by the company accounts to Rs 2396 Crore, which is quite significant.
7. Mindtree: Earning its name in the list of Top 10 IT (Information Technology) companies in India, Mindtree is a company with more than 13000 employees and has its headquarters in Bangalore. The company was founded in the year 1990 and is now led by Mr. Krishnakumar Natrajan, who is the CEO of the company. Mindtree has grown and developed as a firm to serve 13 countries in the world and has 28 offices located all over the world. The approach is entirely consulting driven, and the company’s core services are focused on the areas like SAP and Infrastructure Management including many others.
8. Mphasis: Earlier known as Mphasis BFL Limited, Mphasis was founded in 2000 resulting from the merger of two companies BFL Software Limited (India) and MphasiS Corporation (U.S.). It is an IT company situated in Bangalore and is majorly owned by Hewlett-Packard. The company covers maximum areas in the industry, including healthcare, communications, and many others. Employing 50,000 people under it, Mphasis seems to have a bright future considering its growth and the type of services that are offered.
9. Polaris Technology: Headquartered in Chennai, Polaris is employed with 12,500 people that are operating throughout the globe. The company was founded in the year 1993 and is presently on the run to develop a stronger position with a stringent business vision. Polaris also launched the first center to offer Financial Technology in the year 2013, and is the first center in the world dedicated to this stream. With its incredible services, it is known to embark its position in the business world.
10. Rolta India: Positioned in the list of Top 10 IT (Information Technology) companies in India, Rolta has its headquarters in Mumbai. The company is led by the current Managing Director and CEO of the company, Mr. Kamal K Singh. Rolta has its branches in Gurgaon, India as well as Canada. The company has gained popularity through its software services that are offered to various renowned clients. The company provides systems integration, software services and consulting to the US municipal utility.
The contribution of Top 10 IT (Information Technology) companies in India is tremendous as it employs the most skilled and talented youth from India thereby showcasing their true potential in the global markets. Through the introduction of these companies, India’s revenue through the IT services has not only increased but has been touching the skies. Knocking the doors of the economy in India, these companies will now be a ray of hope for the IT industry in the country and its expansion into the global markets. Considering its growth and the potential to hire maximum employees, these companies will stand as the pioneers of the IT industry in India.
The Nitecore UGP5 is a powerful dual slot battery charger designed exclusively for GoPro Hero5 batteries. Utilizing Active Current Distribution (ACD) technology the UGP5 intelligently distributes power to boost recharge speeds up to 750mA per slot. This allows batteries to fully charge in as fast as 1.5 hours, which means more time shooting and less time waiting to record. Built-in battery protection and an easy-to-read LCD display alerts users of any potential issues with batteries and will even automatically terminate charging to ensure your batteries are always protected.
US : http://amzn.to/2hnJY4Z
DJI Quadcopters and Camera Gear:
Non-GoPro Action Camera Reviews:
Action Camera Accessory reviews!
GoPro Reviews, Tips & Tricks!
Smartphones/Tablets & Apple Stuff:
Drives/Storage – NAS and DAS systems:
Compatible with the new range of GoPro Hero 4 cameras – the Black and Silver Editions – third party accessory producer, Smatree, introduce the first TRIPLE battery charger on the market, along with their 1290mAh Hero 4 compatible batteries. How well do they perform??
Lets take a look at this new kit, along with how the batteries fare against the might of the GoPro originals……
Check out the complete GoPro Playlist here!
If you need to charge more than one GoPro Hero 4 Battery at a time, then the GoPro Hero 4 USB Dual Battery Charger is the ideal solution. Compatible with the Hero 4 range of cameras only, and with a spare battery included, the Dual Battery Charger features the high quality we’ve come to expect from GoPro.
Lets take a closer look!!
Amazon (US) Link : http://amzn.to/1rAImUl
Amazon (UK) Link : http://amzn.to/1MpqkKo
See the entire GoPro Playlist for more GoPro Reviews,Tutorials, and Guides!!