Schumacher charge n ride is the ultimate battery charger upgrade for your kids ride on toy. Sealed lead acid batteries are low maintenance batteries, but can become easily overcharged with the stock type chargers. Schumacher has the solution with a plug and play charger system for most brands and models of electric toy ride on vehicles. In this video we do a product overview of the wide selection of plug adapters and why this will save you big money by not have to buy replacement batteries from overcharging damage.
CR1 charger- for powerwheels. peg perego motion trendz
CR2- 24 volt razor/12,16,24 volt universal charger
CR5- kid trax and motion trendz charger
CR6- peg perego, rollplay 6 volt 12 volt charger
CR7- 6/12 volt powerwheels, coaxial plug charger
CR8- (24 volt ONLY) for razor and dynacraft batteries
When charging an electric car from a rapid charging station, the latter part of the charge always takes a lot longer than the first bit.
That’s because of basic battery chemistry — and the need to keep battery packs healthy and operating safely.
But Audi’s e-tron SUV doesn’t charge like other electric cars out there. It’s capable of higher-power charging until it’s almost full. Here’s how Audi’s charging cycle is possible, why it’s the right methodology for electric car charging in general — and why other automakers should follow Audi’s lead.
Don’t forget to like, comment and subscribe, and support us using the links below.
Buy the team a coffee — or a meal! https://ko-fi.com/transportevolved
Follow the show on Twitter https://www.twitter.com/TransportEvolve
Buy Transport Evolved SWAG : https://teespring.com/stores/transport-evolved
Nova Electric Div. Technology Dynamics Inc. (https://novaelectric.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / 201-385-0500) has been America’s premier manufacturer of rugged AC power conversion hardware since 1966.
The new NGLBC-Series military Inverter / Battery Chargers combine a pure sinewave 3 kW DC-AC Inverter with a regulated three-stage 72 AMP @ 28 VDC Output Battery Charger into one compact, fully integrated chassis. The machined aluminum enclosure’s form factor is only 6.7” high x 15.4” wide x 19.1” deep, with an overall weight of ~50.7 pounds. An advanced CANbus communication and host vehicle battery management suite are also included. These units are extremely rugged by design and fully qualified to MIL-STD-810 for temperature, altitude, sea salt and spray, sand and dust, shock, and vibration, as well as EMI per MIL-STD-461. These NGLBC units are ultra reliable and used worldwide on a variety of high profile mission critical vehicle applications, where light weight, high MTBF, and low MTTR are required. They can be easily customized with a variety of options such as alternative connectors or custom painting to fit almost any application from vehicular to aircraft.
Nova Electric’s inverters are deployed in countless high profile military programs aboard Naval ships and submarines, on satellite trailers and mobile shelters, and military ground vehicles and aircraft, with a field-proven MTBF exceeding 100,000 hours. These units are the first choice for the world’s leading defense contractors including Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon, General Dynamics, DRS, BAE, all branches of the US Armed Forces, and US allied forces worldwide. Please contact us today to learn more about our products, and we can do for you. (www.novaelectric.com / email@example.com / 201-385-0500)
Learn how to make your own battery with my book DIY Lithium Batteries: http://amzn.to/2jbxvzS or check out my second book – The Ultimate DIY Ebike Guide: http://amzn.to/2BGx4Fn
My new book – Electric Motorcycles 2019: https://amzn.to/2VxXlT9
The gear I use for my videos:
Camera – Nikon D5300: http://amzn.to/2DcuVlM
Lens – Tamron 18mm – 270mm: http://amzn.to/2qLZlsG
Thermal camera for iPhone/Android: http://amzn.to/2FikWvW
Drone for “follow me” filming: https://amzn.to/2UFOds5
Camera for invisible selfie stick shots: https://amzn.to/2Vb9D0r
The parts that I use for building batteries:
18650 cells: https://goo.gl/aEabAQ
18650 positive insulating washer: https://goo.gl/HBVOuc
Nickel strip: http://goo.gl/VIrNQq
Spot welder: https://goo.gl/KN3Uaw
Silicone wire: http://goo.gl/xmpbKD
Black 18650 cell spacers: http://goo.gl/hQxWF6
Vruzend cell spacers: https://goo.gl/5ReLqA
Large heat shrink tubing: http://goo.gl/6v1ow9
Small heat shrink tubing: https://goo.gl/OU3Z6u
Foam sheet for protecting battery: http://goo.gl/5e71tE
Kapton tape: https://goo.gl/D6BT57
***Question response book giveaway rules***
When you guys asks questions in the comments of my videos, I’ll try to answer them. If there are questions that I think would make a good video response, I’ll choose them to do a longer segment. If I choose your question for a video response, you’ll win a copy of my book The Ultimate DIY Ebike Guide (the paperback or the ebook), or my book DIY Lithium Batteries.
Here are some things that YouTube makes me say: This contest is not sponsored by YouTube and YouTube isn’t affiliated with it. I’m supposed to provide a link to the community guidelines for YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/t/community_gu…). YouTube is not a sponsor of this “contest” and by participating, you are releasing YouTube from any potential liability, whatever that might be. Privacy notice: I won’t steal your info. If you do win, you can choose to send me your address so I can mail you a paperback copy of the book (or some other prize if that changes) or you can send me an email address and I’ll send you a copy of the ebook. I will do everything in my power to immediately forget your personal information afterwards.
This video is a review of Mahindra Reva electric car by Sakalakala Tv. In Madhurandhagam, Mr. Vishwanathan owns about 4 to 5 electric Reva cars. Usually when charging everyone used to plug in to ac 230V but here, the difference is the input given is in the form of Dc, which varies in between 185-220V. This input voltage is directly taken from solar panel without inverter. Thus, this is an inverter free technology. The mileage of this mahindra Reva fully charged is about 100km. Since the battery inside it is altered, it gives a mileage if about 185 km when fully charged. The maximum speed of this car is about 85 to 90 km/hr in a good working condition. Therefore ultimately there is no need to depend upon anyone for petrol and diesel. Since green and eco friendly solar is adopted, there is no need of paying electricity bill also. This is the main important feature here.
Sakalakala Tv Arunai Sundar contact:
9841063481 (whatsapp voice message)
#revae20 #cheapelectriccars #revanewmodel #solarchargingstation
The popularity of scooters as a compact form of transportation is continuously growing, so it’s not a surprise that various companies are applying the latest smart technologies to their products in order to make their lineups more attractive and competitive.
The use of all-electric drivetrains is one of these smart technologies. The electrified scooters gain a series of competitive advantages over their classic counterparts, as they show zippy performance, lower running costs, quiet and smooth operation, while producing no emissions.
One of the factors that is currently slowing the further popularization of this type of scooters, is the convenience of charging. Still many cities are not equipped with the needed amount of charging stations and considering the limited battery range, riders have to schedule their trips accordingly.
Luckily, some manufacturers started offering a feature that makes the charging process smarter and more convenient. This feature is known as battery swap technology. A rider can either remove an empty battery and replace it with a fully charged one (owners can buy or rent these at special charging stations) or carry the battery pack home to charge it from a household outlet.
All of the media that were used to present these products come from open sources and manufacturers’ websites. Videos, images and clips in this presentation are displayed for educational and illustrative purposes only. Full information about the sources could be found at the end of the video.
Some of the scooters were designed to carry two or more battery packs, thus improving the battery range and providing more freedom to the rider.
2019 Audi e-tron – Drive, Interior and Exterior. Subscribe.
Key specifications and pricing
Horsepower: 355 (402 with Boost Mode)
0-60 (seconds): 5.5 (with Boost Mode)
Battery: 95 kWh
EPA-estimated range (miles): 204 (EPA-estimated)
MPGe (city/highway/combined): 74/73/74 MPGe (EPA-estimated)
Starting MSRP: $74,800
Audi e-tron federal tax credit: $7,500 (see energy.gov for eligibility details)
– e-tron deliveries to begin in May to reservation holders, in line with demonstration vehicles arriving at dealerships
– Fully electric e-tron is the right size, in the right segment, with the right tech and right ecosystem to go electric today
– Audi e-tron battery engineered for repeatable performance, longevity and peak charging power – to deliver EPA-estimated 204 mile range – supported by fastest charging in its class
– A key benefit of electric vehicle ownership is the ability to wake up each day with a freshly charged vehicle. Understanding that more than 80 percent of charging takes place at home², Audi and Amazon Home Services collaborated to provide in-home installation of a Level 2 charging system, comprised of a 240 volt, NEMA 14-50 outlet, enabling the e-tron to be completely charged in approximately nine hours.
– 98 percent of all single-trip journey trips in the U.S. are under 50 miles³, meaning the Audi e-tron – with an EPA-certified range of 204 miles – is more than capable of everyday use. For the anticipated two percent of trips over 50 miles, e-tron drivers are supported by Electrify America’s nationwide charging network.
– By the end of 2019, the Electrify America network is expected to deploy nearly 2,000 chargers across 500 fast-charging sites throughout 42 states and within 17 metropolitan areas. Offering advanced charging, Electrify America’s chargers can deliver up to 350 kW to capable vehicles.
– Audi e-tron owners receive 1,000 kWh of charging – the equivalent of approximately 2,000 miles of range – from Audi at no additional cost for use at Electrify America fast-charging stations within the first four years of ownership.
– A complimentary suite of e-tron support services ensures confidence in going electric – including dedicated Audi electric vehicle customer service, robust roadside assistance and the all-new myAudi app for vehicle and charging station information.
– With two rows and a panoramic sunroof, the Audi e-tron is a true mid-sized SUV with comfortable seating for five adults and luggage.
– The Audi e-tron is the largest model in the mid-size luxury electric SUV segment, delivering 57 cubic feet of cargo space with rear seats folded down; an additional front trunk houses the standard equipped Level 2 charging system.
– Similar in size to the Audi Q8, the e-tron has a wheelbase of 115.1 inches and height of 65.5 inches.
– For true SUV functionality, the e-tron tows up to 4,000 pounds when equipped with an available towing package, and features standard air suspension and roof rails.
– The Audi e-tron is a true mid-size SUV – the largest segment in the luxury SUV market – and provides the fit and finish that luxury buyers expect.
– Definitively Audi and uniquely e-tron, the model features standard heated/cooled seats, top view camera, distinctive badging and all-new ergonomically designed shifter, in addition to available massaging seats, night vision assistant and a full suite of standard and available driver assistance systems.
– New standard-equipped electric quattro® all-wheel drive helps provide exceptional control and confidence in a variety of driving conditions. With an electric motor placed on both e-tron axles, power is efficiently distributed to provide nearly instantaneous torque and powerful electric performance.
– With buyers of premium vehicles driving an average of about 30 miles per day¹, the Audi e-tron – with an EPA-estimated range of 204 – is designed for daily usability.
– Powering the e-tron is a precisely developed battery. Positioned low in the vehicle within a protective honeycomb structure, the e-tron battery is engineered to utilize 88 percent, or 83.6 kWh, of the 95 kWh total battery capacity. This engineering approach ensures battery longevity, repeatable performance and peak charging power for longer amounts of time during the charge cycle.
– A revolutionary cooling system separates the battery modules from cooling fluid to maintain optimal efficiency and enhance performance for the long-term.
– The e-tron achieves 355 horsepower, and with Boost Mode engaged – unlocking the full power output of the vehicle – achieves an increased 402 horsepower, reaching 0-60 in 5.5 seconds.
Sai infocorp Solution Pvt. Ltd. Mobile no- 9028924212
Address: Head office no 5:
Basement, Yashomandir Avenue,
Behind Maleria Bus Stop,
Patil lane No. 1,
College Road, nashik- 422005.
Phone no- 0253 6644344.
Mobile no- 9028924212.
3rd Floor, Om Chembars,
Above Hotel Panchali,
JM Road, Shivaji nagar,
Phone no- 020 30107071.
Welcome to singh auto zone, in this video share smart city ecpo or ev expo held at pragti maidan, new delhi 2019, also cover video on electric scooter ,electric 3 wheeler and portable dc charger and their price, range, specifications.