This video is about Fake vs Original Phone Chargers and Cables, how to identify fake smartphone charger and usb data cable, this is very important issue because main reason why our smartphone battery dies is because of fake charger and cable, so in this video i will explain how to check phone charger is original or fake and data cable is original or fake, hope you’ll like the video.
Is Video me mai aaj baat karunga ki aap kaise apne smartphone ki battery life ko bada sakte hai or saath hi backup bhi kaise increase kar sakte hai Maine kuch steps is video me share kiye hai jinki madad se aap Apne smartphone ke battery backup ko increase kar Paayenge, or in saare steps ko follow karne ke baad aapka phone kaafi accha backup dega chahhe wo Android smartphone ho ya fir iPhone ho, iske saath hi phone charging bhi kaafi important hai
jab aap ek naya smartphone kharidte hai to hame use kis hisaab se charge karna chahiye or kaise Use karna chahiye, is video me aapko saari baate maalum pad jaayengi.
Appko apni daily smartphone use me kuch chote se badlaw laane honge jiski madat se aapko bada benefit hoga battery life increase karne me, jaise ko phone pe unnecessary apps ko mat Install Kijiye, Charging 2o to 80% tak hi charge kijiye, screen ki brightness bhi ek acche tarah se set kijiye, or use auto setting me mat fix kijiye, saath hi agar aap phone pe vibration ka use kar rahe hai to use turn of kijiye, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth ko jab use na kar rahe ho to turn off hi rakhe, Push or email notification ko disable karke hi rakhe or Google Assistant ka jab istemaal na ho raha ho tab use off hi rakhe, or Auto Sync ko aap band hi rakhe taaki phone aache se chale or aapko battery backup thoda jyada mile. battery backup kaise badhaye is video ko dhyaan se dekhe.
Battery Life Improve :-
A. Charging habits
C. Not Use Non-Branded Chargers
D. Network Signals
E. Apps Selection
12 Tips on How to Extend Your Phone’s Battery Life
1. Screen Light Setting, Not Do Auto
2. Close Unused Apps & Ringing Volumes
3. Screen TimeOut Should be Short
4. Dont Do Full Charge and Full Discharge
5. Vibration consume much battery
6. Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth Consume more battery
7. Push Email, Notification
8 Fix Charging & Discharging Cycles
9 Google Assist Should Off
10. Auto Sync Turn Off
11. Use Original Charger
12. Select Right Network Provider.
Check My YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/gadgetsAndtechnology
Like, Share, Support to Follow
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/110216081964173610900?hl=en.
Old mobile charger se Bluetooth amplifier banane bataya hun iss video, Old charger se 13001 transistor se amplifier banaya hun, 1K resistor and 25V 100uf ka capacitor bhi use kiya hun,bluetooth kit ke bare mein bhi bataya hun, and old charger ko reuse karne bataya hun,
To buy -http://indianvapegarage.in/shop/smoktech-alien-220w-tc-and-tfv8-baby-beast-full-kit/
The SMOK Alien 220W TC Starter Kit is truly out of this world, integrating a unique statement piece with ultra-performance chipset with 220W of maximum power and full temperature regulation alongside the widely popular TFV8 Baby Beast Tank. The Alien 220W Box Mod measures 85mm by 44mm by 30mm, featuring an elegant soft contour along the zinc alloy chassis, integrating stunning colorful inlays for a stellar showcase piece. The epicenter of functionality lies within the new enlarged OLED display, providing extensive information within an easy-to-read operational interface. Along with unique placement of adjustment buttons and stealth firing mechanism, the Alien 220W is built for superb ergonomic form factor. The chipset is notably intelligent, providing a wattage range of 6 to 220W, minimum atomizer resistance of 0.06ohm, and full temperature control suite with support for Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel heating elements. Integrated within the internal onboard is a plethora of safety features, including battery series connection. The SMOKTech TFV8 Baby Beast Tank is the compact evolution of the the unrivaled TFV8 Cloud Beast Tank, featuring a well-balanced dynamic range with 3mL juice reservoir, precision airflow control, signature hinged top-fill system, and introducing the new Baby Turbo Engines coil structure.
Check out the TFV8 Baby Replacement Coils here.
For SMOK Alien 220W Box Mod only.
SMOKTech Alien 220W TC Box Mod Features:
Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery – Not Included
Dimensions: 85mm by 44mm by 30mm
Wattage Output Range: 6-220W
Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
Temperature Range: 200-600F
Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
Detail-Orientated OLED Display
Dual Battery Life Indicator
Stealth Firing Mechanism
Ergonomically Placed Adjustment Buttons
Hinged Battery Cap
MicroUSB Port – Firmware Upgrades
Alien V1.2.2 Firmware Upgrade Available here.
Available in Silver, Gunmetal, Champaigne Gold, Orange. Blue, Red, Purple, Green, White Red, Superman
SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Tank Features:
3mL Juice Capacity
Superior Stainless Steel Construction
High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
Convenient Top-Fill Design with Hinge Lock
Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
Black Delrin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
Patented Baby Turbo Engines Coil Structure
0.2ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Coil – rated for 30-80W | recommended 55-65W
0.15ohm V8 Baby-X4 Quad Coil – rated for 30-70W | recommended 45-60W
0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Octuple Coil – rated for 50-100W | recommended 60-80W
V8 Baby RBA – Two-Post Deck
Product Package Includes:
1 Alien 220 Mod
1 TFV8 Baby Beast Tank
1 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Coil Head
1 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Coil Head
1 MicroUSB Cable
1 Replacement Glass Tube
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils and must be built with non-resistant wire.
This product is for advanced user only! Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it. Use it at your own risk!
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
vape india | vaping hits india |vaping india | india vape| smok alien 220w kit | the indian vaper | indianvapers
Hello Friends this video is about Power Banks, i will tell give some tips for buying a best power bank, when we buy power bank charger there are some very important thing that you should consider for a good portable power bank, i will also tell you how many times a best power bank can charge your mobile.
SUBSCRIBE THE CHANNEL HERE!
Download my Recommended App
Hello Namaskar Dosto 🙏
Dosto Mobile me battery bhahut important hoti hai . Lekin Dosto KY aapko malum hai ki aap khud apne hatho se apne Mobile ki battery ko kharab kr rhe hai . Ji ha dosto apke galat tarike se Mobile charge karne ki wajah se apke Mobile ki battery kharab ho rahi hai . Dosto is video me Maine apko 5 aisi hi Common mistakes ke bare me bataya hai Jo ki aksar log charging karne ke time pr karte hai.
Esliy dosto last tak ye video jarur dekhiye,
Plz Like & Share :
Video pasnd ane pr like or Share jarur kijiye,
Don’t forget to Subscribe:
Or dosto agar apne Abhi tak hamare channel ko SUBSCRIBE nhi kiya hai to Subscribe kr lijiye or hmko support kijiye..
How to charge the battery correctly? Why do the phone batteries decrease so quickly? We have 15 amazing tips that will make your smartphone live a longer life!
Nowadays one can hardly imagine life without a cell phone. And it happens quite often that our gadgets start to act up just half a year after we bought them. It is frustrating, but in most cases, we ourselves are to blame! Let’s face it — we don’t always handle our devices properly.
Recharge your battery more often 0:45
Don’t keep the battery charging all the time 1:24
Don’t buy cheap chargers 2:01
Be careful with «ultrafast» chargers 2:28
Remove your protective case 2:49
Drain your battery from time to time 3:10
Avoid high temperatures 3:29
Avoid cold temperatures 4:02
Avoid bright wallpaper and adjust screen brightness 4:34
Watch out for voltage fluctuations 5:19
Clean the ports and wipe the display 5:45
Keep the phone far from water 6:40
Handle your phone carefully 7:15
Avoid software updates 7:42
Use cloud storage 8:29
– To increase your gadget’s battery life, you should recharge it more often. The best option is to do it each time the battery power indicator drops to 10-20%. This will increase the number of discharge cycles up to 1000-1100 cycles.
– An inbuilt controller stops the battery from taking more current than necessary, so there is absolutely no risk of overcharging the battery and destroying it.
– There have been situations when a person was using a non-native charger, and it caused a fire in the house! And another terrible thing that can happen if you use non-native chargers and cables is getting an electric shock.
– We recommend you to avoid using chargers that claim to charge your battery fully in less than an hour.
– If your smartphone has a bulky protective case, it might cause the device and its battery to overheat during a lengthy recharging session.
– It is recommended to discharge your phone’s battery every three months to 0% and then immediately charge it to 100% to get rid of the extremes of full charge/discharge.
– A high temperature is the worst thing you can imagine for lithium-ion batteries: they totally can’t stand overheating.
– Carry the phone in an inner pocket of your coat or an outer pocket but encased in a protective covering. Low temperatures are harmful to the battery because it needs more power to keep itself warm enough to function.
– Try to lower the brightness of your screen at least by 30-40%.
– At the approach of a thunderstorm, never charge your phone. Actually, the same goes for all the electrical appliances you have.
– To wipe the screen, use lint-free wipers and whatever you do, never use window cleaning liquids. They contain ammonia which can damage the screen irrevocably.
– If you drop your cell phone into a pool or a sink, the first thing you should do after you get it out is turn it off and remove the battery (if it’s possible, of course).
– Don’t put your cell phone on the dashboard when driving. Constant moving and bumping can cause a lot of damage.
– Read user reviews before you hit the update button. The problem with such updates is that it’s either very hard or impossible to go back to the previous version of the software.
– Even if you have a lot of free space on your hard drive, it’s better to use cloud storage anyway. This way your phone won’t be clogged with too much data so that it will perform much better.
HELLO EVERYONE! Welcome on the mahboob tv
Watch latest tech videos here………