What is the best UGREEN Fast Car Charger Adapter for iPhone 8 8 Plus X 7 6, iPad
1.QUICK CHARGE QC 3.0 4X FASTER
2.SMART 2.4A Fast CHARGE FOR iPhones
3.SIMUTANIOUSLY CHARGING 2 DEVICES
5.WORRY-FREE 18-MONTH WARRANTY
Click to get：https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06WGR8LFT/
More for your: https://www.ugreen.com
All of these items were purchased from 5 below. I went there in the mind of spending a decent amount of money and seeing what items I can get. It was fun to go to the store and see what tech items they sold. I picked out what I thought was good, from iPhone cases to phone chargers, to even portable batteries! I say to avoid speakers and headphones. The other items I picked out were ok. It’s up to you with the robots if you want those.
Any business inquiries, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send mail to:
1261 Central Ave Apt. 526
Far Rockaway NY 11691
My Patreon Page: http://www.patreon.com/AsherTech
Computer – http://amzn.to/2DCw8lU
Camera – Nikon D3300 http://amzn.to/2FkJwLS
Microphone – http://amzn.to/2DCwn0i
Overhead Camera – http://amzn.to/2DFBRHS
SD Card – http://amzn.to/2Fk65jN
Tripod – http://amzn.to/2Edmfwc
Video Editing Software – Final Cut Pro X
Unboxing and review of the portable USB charger TP-Link Power Bank 10400mAh, the best power bank for iPhone and iPad I used so far. Check it out on Amazon:
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1kq50wB UK: http://amzn.to/1QwbYw6 (see more countries below)
Can you believe it is been 10 months since I bought this Power Bank?! This review was hugely overdue. Before buying my electronics, I research a lot, I read and watch a bunch of reviews myself. When I finally make my decision and buy it, I immediately record videos of my unboxing, but these files very often rest untouched on an external hard drive for quite a time while I use the product and have my personal feeling about it.
Wanna buy it on Amazon? Check my affiliate links:
http://amzn.to/1kq50wB (Amazon USA)
http://amzn.to/1QwbYw6 (Amazon UK)
http://amzn.to/1MLc64Z (Amazon Deutschland)
http://amzn.to/1MLclwW (Amazon España)
http://amzn.to/1QwdYof (Amazon France)
http://amzn.to/1QwewKL (Amazon Italia)
Details about the “mAh” numbers and charge efficiency and capacity:
I had plenty of time to use it charging my iPhone and iPad on some trips here in Spain – so nice when you can walk the whole day long not worrying about your devices’ power. You simply charge them on the go. I don’t even put them in my backpack: I keep my iPhone plugged with its lightning cable directly in the power-bank in my pocket… the cable doesn’t bother me, and it remains 100% charged even when I am taking photos like crazy 🙂 My mother also loved it… I had to give my power bank to her and buy me a new one later.
For any USB powered/chargeable mobile device you take with you on a backpack (smartphones, tablets, cameras, gamepads, joysticks, remote-controls), this portable charger is a no brainer: just plug the USB cable. Its hight capacity allows you to keep everything charged on the go – no need to lose time waiting near an outlet anymore.
There is only one thing I can think of that would make this product ever better for iPhone/iPad users: it could have a built-in lightning cord-plug… Just don’t forget to bring your Apple lightning cable with you and there will be no problem.
Once more, this review is not sponsored. My choice, I bought the product myself, my opinions.
You can help me continue making videos when you click my affiliate links and subsequently buy anything on Amazon.
Don’t forget to subscribe! And share this video on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Thank you 🙂
Written, Performed and Produced by Everson Siqueira
Special Thanks/Credits to:
theme song: “Opening Night”
YouTube Audio Library, free music
ToughTested Bigfoot Solar Battery Pack
Bigfoot provides ultimate off the grid power. Provides 8-10 or more full charges for the average Smarphone. Instasense technology makes sure devices get correct power. Super-Effcient solar panel give you to emergency charging power from the sun. Type C charging in & out for Laptops and other advanced devices, and QuickCharge 3.0 for charging enabled devices 75% faster
To get daily updates on the Wingman115 Channel follow along on my social media pages.
The new iPhone XS and XS Max support Fast Charging, then the included 5W charger is a joke! In this video, I have shown you how a 10W iPad Adapter can speed up the charging speed of your new Apple iPhone XS Max! For proper Fast Charging, you can buy an Apple Power brick and a USB-C to Lightning Cable converter for 50% charge in just 30 minutes!
Safeguard your internet experience today at http://nordvpn.com/mattgranger and use code MATTGRANGER to get 66% off a 2-year plan.
We have compared over 25 devices and show you which are fastest & most stable options for mobile and in office use.
BEST overall: http://geni.us/thebest
Best compact: http://geni.us/bestcompact
Best midsize: http://geni.us/BestMidsize
Most power: http://geni.us/beefcake
Best Style: http://geni.us/USBstyle
Special mention – drone battery adapter: http://geni.us/04NsD
Large units – ~20,000mah
1. http://geni.us/CWzCbkQ – Zendure ZDPX6PD – stated 20,100mah – got 12,140mah – 5 outputs, 45w in and out, low volt support, USB C hub, pass through power.
2. http://geni.us/ioxfc Ravpower Super C – stated 26,800mah – got 19,850mah – 3 amp out per port, dual input, 30w direct power, highest output tested
3. http://geni.us/dU8aTRr Zendure 6PD – stated 20,100mah – got 13,400mah – 45w in and out, 100% rugged, slim
4. http://geni.us/5BkiKI Zendure A8QC – stated 20,100mah – got 16,200mah after 2 years – QC3, 100% rugged, pass through power
5. http://geni.us/WvnEzn Anker powercore 26800 – stated 26,800mah – got 16,500mah – 3 amp out per port, dual input, no power direct tech
6. http://geni.us/Hw1B Technipro – stated 26,800mah – got 12,800mah – 3 amp out per port, dual input, cheaper
MidSize ~ 10,000mah – BEST to WORST
1. http://geni.us/LHNzs Yoobao slim – Stated 10,000mah – got 7553mah – 3 amp out, nice build, great value
2. http://geni.us/iOfOF48 Anker powercore QC+ – Stated 10,400mah – got 5700mah after 18 months – great but only 1 output
3. http://geni.us/MEOW Yoobao Cat – Stated 10,400mah – got 6220mah – meow
4. http://geni.us/uDVAXZ Moshi IonSlim 10K – Stated 10,000mah – got 5,000mah – Power direct, great styling, low power, expensive
5. http://geni.us/3EGGS Ainope – Stated 10,000mah – got 6300mah – less than 3 eggs….. Not bad really
6. http://geni.us/JackeryGiant Jackery Giant – Stated 12,000mah – got 6184mah – aluminum, cheap but not much power
7. http://geni.us/solarbattery RavPower solar – Stated 10,000mah – got 6150mah – Rugged and solar – pricey
8. http://geni.us/TJDhb Zimmi – Stated 10,000mah – got 6300mah – USB C, slow discharge, flimsy
Small Units (below 10,000mah) – BEST to WORST
1. http://geni.us/MN3SpU Anker Powercore Mini+: Stated 3350 – got 3200mah – great quality and power to size ratio
2. http://geni.us/RZFgA Moshi Ion 3k: – best quality but pricey!
3. http://geni.us/PoEq GEMS: Stated 2000mah – got 1439mah
4. http://geni.us/xiqQ MyCharge Wireless: Stated 2000mah – got 1908mah – has wireless charging
5. http://geni.us/qHnaZ EMIE Puppy: Stated 5200mah – got 3294mah – CUTE and high power
6. http://geni.us/TjME LB1: Stated 2200mah – got 1580mah – great value
7. http://geni.us/NjiWE URGE Basics: Stated 2000mah – got 1165mah
8. http://geni.us/z0CBX Mediabridge: Stated 2200mah – got 1325mah – built in cables but overpriced
9. http://geni.us/J3eS5f ZeroLemon: Stated 2600mah – got 1341mah
10. http://geni.us/t4mTxI9 Ifrogz: Stated 700mah – got 551mah – gets hot!
11. http://geni.us/aU0u Rayovac: Stated 2000mah – got only 470mah!
12. http://geni.us/daB76 Koyu: SKIP IT