ARE YOU KIDDING? 5W charger for a $1099 phone? iPhone XS Max is the biggest joke when it comes to battery charging.
When brands are completing with each other over fast charging, Apple includes a 5V 1W adapter with the new iPhone XS and XS Max! OnePlus 6 DASH charger is 20W and even the Samsung Adaptive Fast Charger is 15W, why did Apple cripple the new iPhone? But, the interesting fact is, this 2018 iPhone does support fast charging, but you need to shed more money for that! Apple says you can carry this ‘smaller’ adapter in your pockets!
Battery Discharge Test- https://youtu.be/jj4dcobaTlU
iPhone XS Max vs OnePlus 6- https://youtu.be/WsXKCxSrKqY
vs Note9 Speed Test- https://youtu.be/hfht67rwEaU
NEW! Hindi Channel http://YouTube.com/GadgetsPortalHindi
See how much faster can you charge your iPhone XS with the Apple 12W 2.4 amp charger in this test video.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: http://bit.ly/10Glst1
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: http://on.fb.me/ZKP4nU
FOLLOW US ON G+: http://bit.ly/WfMmZN
ITJungles assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. ITJungles recommends safe practices when working with electrical tools, power equipment, automotive lifts, lifting tools, electrical equipment, blunt instruments, chemicals, lubricants, expensive electronics, or any other tools or equipment seen or implied in this video. Due to factors beyond the control of ITJungles, no information contained in this video shall create any express or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any injury, damage or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not ITJungles. Some repairs are easy while others maybe difficult. The level of difficulty depend on your personal experience. Only attempt your own repairs if you can accept personal responsibility for the results, whether they are good or bad.
The above may contain affiliate links.
There is an issue with charging on the iPhone XS Max. The model shown in this video is the space grey 256gb.
When I connect the charging cable to my phone to charge, it shows no reaction. Its like the phone didn’t even detect that a charger has been connected. This happens when the phone has been idle for a few seconds.
Right after doing some activity on the phone, upon connecting the charger, it immediately detects the connection.
In this video, I was using the standard in box apple charger, and a third party extended lightning cable. Before you conclude that its the cable’s fault, I’ve had the exact same issue with in-box lightning cable, iPad charger, connecting with in-box cable to a Macbook Pro. I’ve even tried restoring the phone through iTunes without a backup (where it downloads a fresh copy of iOS).
Nothing has fixed the error.
For additional reference, check out this thread: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8551504
How To Fix iPhone XS and iPhone XS MAX #ChargeGate
So the new iPhone xs and xs max are having a major problem!! The ability to charge with a cable. Some people including myself has run into this issue. This is a video response to unbox therapy‘s video that was released today on what he coined the #chargegate issue.
In this video I address the problems that unbox therapy showed and fixes or options you can take to still charge your device now while we wait for Apple to release a software update to fix this issue.
There are several easy solutions with how to use the cable and other options like wireless charging both by using power bank form and wireless charging you plug into the wall. I have been exclusively using wireless charging either battery powered or wall powered since I receive the iPhone X’s max.
Camera Gear Used:
iPhone 7 Plus 256gb Black
Cell Phone Tripod Adapter
Sunpak – UltraPRO 65″ Tripod – Black
StudioFX H9004SB2 2400 Watt 3 Large Photography Softbox
DJI Phone Camera Gimbal OSMO MOBILE, Black
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allowed me to continue making videos like this. Thank you for your support!
MiPOW iPhone And Apple Watch Portable Charger
Apple MFi-Certified : With built-in integrated magnetic charging module and lightning cable. Ideal for all 38mm & 42mm Apple Watch models: Apple Watch Series 4 / 3 / 2 / 1, Apple Watch Sport, Apple Watch Nike+, Apple Watch Hermès, Apple Watch Edition and iPhone Xs / X / 8 / 8 Plus, iPad, iPod.
Portable Powerbank : 2 in 1 charger design, support charge apple watch and iPhone simultaneously. Ultra compact (0.98 x 4.72 x 1.69 in), only 5.5oz, no cables needed, saving your space and easily being slipped into your pocket or bag, ideal companion for travel.
High Capacity : This 6000mAh power bank battery pack enable full charge your Apple Watch 10 times, iPhone Xs 2 times, iPhone X 2 times / iPhone 8 4 times, iPad 2 1 times. The 45 ° tilt stand design with a magnet on the top can keep your apple watch charge securely in place.
Superior Safety : MIPOW adpopts Apple original MFi certified Watch charging module & lightning cable, built-in multi-protect safety system with flame resistant material, over-current, over-voltage and short-circuit protection, ensure secure charging for your watch and phone.
What You Get : 6000mAh portable charger, Micro-USB cable, leather pouch, user manual; 100% satisfaction guarantee for full refund or replacement within 30 days for any issues, 12-months warranty and friendly customer service. (NOTE: You should press the power switch before charging your apple watch and phone.)
Links for Products In Video
Rose Gold: https://amzn.to/2QkImWu
Video test re: some issues going on the in the internet about iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max not charging during idling. I did a test with different types of fast wall charger and all of them works without any issues. Now the questions is which wall charger should you get to charge your iPhone Xs Max the fastest, lets find out.
► Get your Apple 5W Wall Adapter here: https://amzn.to/2NWnFTJ
► Get your UGREEN 18W Wall Adapter here: https://amzn.to/2NZcKsv
► Get your iPad 10W Wall Adapter here: https://amzn.to/2NULVpA
► Get your AUKEY 39W Wall Adapter here: https://amzn.to/2NgdWCL
► Get your OnePlus Dash Wall Adapter here: https://amzn.to/2Rh0ly7
My Video Gear:
► LG 34″ UltraWide 21:9 Curve Monitor: http://amzn.to/2ihBOwo
► Sony A6500: http://amzn.to/2B3KACB
► Sigma 16mm f1.4 Lens: http://amzn.to/2kv31sn
► Rode RodeLink Wireless Filmmaker System: http://amzn.to/2B5YUL2
► SmallHD Focus Monitor: http://amzn.to/2AhRxTi
► Manfrotto MT055CXPRO3 Carbon Fiber Tripod: http://amzn.to/2yZS9cb
► Manfrotto Lightweight Travel Fluid Head: https://amzn.to/2GBOMvX
► SanDisk Extreme Pro 128GB U3 SD Memory Card: http://amzn.to/2z1xrZm
► 11″ Articulating Arm For Monitor to Tripod: http://amzn.to/2B609Kc
► Gamdias Gaming Chair: https://amzn.to/2zLyZtg
► 600W Studio Lighting Kit: http://amzn.to/2AeWg8l
► 105 Watt 6500 Kelvin Daylight Video Studio Bulb: http://amzn.to/2B4HChk
► DJI Mavic Air Drone: https://amzn.to/2Heiyqx
► ZOOM H1n Recorder: http://amzn.to/2BT6rzG
Follow me on Social Media!
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/_the_drone_guy
► Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yourtechguide/
► Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Yourtechguide-964108140274376/
► SUBSCRIBE to my Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHF_Ug6d2cGTgHL3uckrvzg
► For business inquiries: YourTechGuide@hotmail.com
► Mailing Address
63 12th Street #2832
Blaine, WA 98230
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This help support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support.
Waterproof Dust-Proof | 20,000mAh | Wireless Charging | 70hours Flashlight | Power 4 devices at once.
Up to 2x Faster iPhone Charging
Fully charge your iPhone 8/X for 7 TIMES
Up to 70 hour Light or SOS Flash for emergency
Limitless Solar Power Supply
Power 4 Devices at once
IP65 Waterproof & Dust-proof for harsh environments
Campaign Link: http://bit.ly/2zrfwOy
I Buy and Sell On Swappa : https://swappa.com/?ref=tkbay
Safeguard your internet experience today at http://nordvpn.com/mattgranger and use code MATTGRANGER to get 66% off a 2-year plan.
We have compared over 25 devices and show you which are fastest & most stable options for mobile and in office use.
BEST overall: http://geni.us/thebest
Best compact: http://geni.us/bestcompact
Best midsize: http://geni.us/BestMidsize
Most power: http://geni.us/beefcake
Best Style: http://geni.us/USBstyle
Special mention – drone battery adapter: http://geni.us/04NsD
Large units – ~20,000mah
1. http://geni.us/CWzCbkQ – Zendure ZDPX6PD – stated 20,100mah – got 12,140mah – 5 outputs, 45w in and out, low volt support, USB C hub, pass through power.
2. http://geni.us/ioxfc Ravpower Super C – stated 26,800mah – got 19,850mah – 3 amp out per port, dual input, 30w direct power, highest output tested
3. http://geni.us/dU8aTRr Zendure 6PD – stated 20,100mah – got 13,400mah – 45w in and out, 100% rugged, slim
4. http://geni.us/5BkiKI Zendure A8QC – stated 20,100mah – got 16,200mah after 2 years – QC3, 100% rugged, pass through power
5. http://geni.us/WvnEzn Anker powercore 26800 – stated 26,800mah – got 16,500mah – 3 amp out per port, dual input, no power direct tech
6. http://geni.us/Hw1B Technipro – stated 26,800mah – got 12,800mah – 3 amp out per port, dual input, cheaper
MidSize ~ 10,000mah – BEST to WORST
1. http://geni.us/LHNzs Yoobao slim – Stated 10,000mah – got 7553mah – 3 amp out, nice build, great value
2. http://geni.us/iOfOF48 Anker powercore QC+ – Stated 10,400mah – got 5700mah after 18 months – great but only 1 output
3. http://geni.us/MEOW Yoobao Cat – Stated 10,400mah – got 6220mah – meow
4. http://geni.us/uDVAXZ Moshi IonSlim 10K – Stated 10,000mah – got 5,000mah – Power direct, great styling, low power, expensive
5. http://geni.us/3EGGS Ainope – Stated 10,000mah – got 6300mah – less than 3 eggs….. Not bad really
6. http://geni.us/JackeryGiant Jackery Giant – Stated 12,000mah – got 6184mah – aluminum, cheap but not much power
7. http://geni.us/solarbattery RavPower solar – Stated 10,000mah – got 6150mah – Rugged and solar – pricey
8. http://geni.us/TJDhb Zimmi – Stated 10,000mah – got 6300mah – USB C, slow discharge, flimsy
Small Units (below 10,000mah) – BEST to WORST
1. http://geni.us/MN3SpU Anker Powercore Mini+: Stated 3350 – got 3200mah – great quality and power to size ratio
2. http://geni.us/RZFgA Moshi Ion 3k: – best quality but pricey!
3. http://geni.us/PoEq GEMS: Stated 2000mah – got 1439mah
4. http://geni.us/xiqQ MyCharge Wireless: Stated 2000mah – got 1908mah – has wireless charging
5. http://geni.us/qHnaZ EMIE Puppy: Stated 5200mah – got 3294mah – CUTE and high power
6. http://geni.us/TjME LB1: Stated 2200mah – got 1580mah – great value
7. http://geni.us/NjiWE URGE Basics: Stated 2000mah – got 1165mah
8. http://geni.us/z0CBX Mediabridge: Stated 2200mah – got 1325mah – built in cables but overpriced
9. http://geni.us/J3eS5f ZeroLemon: Stated 2600mah – got 1341mah
10. http://geni.us/t4mTxI9 Ifrogz: Stated 700mah – got 551mah – gets hot!
11. http://geni.us/aU0u Rayovac: Stated 2000mah – got only 470mah!
12. http://geni.us/daB76 Koyu: SKIP IT