Disclaimer : All the links provided above are having some benefit for channel. But All of these of these products have been used or experienced by me and thats why you see them here.
Links of both amazon and flipkart are provided so please, look for best price for product. Products that are reviewed on this channel have been linked so search for videos on channel.
NOTE : All content used is copyright to Techie Tweaks,
Use or commercial display or editing of the content without proper
authorization/Permission is not allowed.
So, Gys Is Video Mea Aap JaaNenge Ke Aap Kàisea Redmi Note 5 Pro Aur Any Mi Phones Like Redmi 3s , Redmi note 4 , Redmi note 5 , Redmi 4 , Redmi 4a , Redmi 5a etc Kee Charging Problem Ko Kàisea Fix Kr Sek tea hai .
Jabb Aap phone Ko Charge mea ..laggate hai toe koe response nahi hoo ta hai .aur phone charge nahi hotel hai…
Agar Aap Ko V Apne Phone Ko Charge kr nea Mea Problem Aate hai toe Aap Iss video ko Dekhe.. App Iss Problem ko Solve kr lenege..
How to disconnect battery in Redmi note 5 Pro
How to fix charging Problem Of Redmi note 5 pro
How to fix charging Problem Of Redmi note 5
Redmi 3s Not Charging
Redmi note 4 not charging When Connected To Charger
How to fix charging Problem Of Redmi note 4
Redmi 4a Not Charging No Response While Charging
How to fix charging Problem Of Redmi 3s
redmi 3s prime charging problem solution/redmi 3s prime charging light solution
Mi Redmi 3s charging ports Problem Solution
Xiomi Redmi 3s Prime not charging (Always on 0%) Led Not Glowing on Charger Connection
Mi Redmi 4a Charging Problem Solution
Redmi phone charging problem solved | Redmi Phone Battery problem Solved
How to Redmi 3S Prime Open Back Cover for problem
Redmi 3s prime restarting problem Totally solved
How to fix charging Problem Of Redmi 4
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Charging Pin Problem || How to Replace Redmi Note 5 CHARGING USB PORT
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Charging Problem Solved 100%
MIUI 8 2 4 0-Charging Stucked Solution
Reason and Solution of Slow charging Android (Part 1)
Xiaomi Redmi note 4 charging connects and disconnects ! Pardeep Electronics
xiaomi redmi note 4 not charging
Mi Redmi Y1 Lite Charging Problem Solution
How to fix charging Problem Of Redmi 5a
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Charging pin problem || How to Replace Redmi Note 4 Charging port
Redmi Note 4 Charging Problem-After Update
How to fix charging Problem Of Redmi 4a
How to fix charging Problem Of Redmi 5
This is my video recorded with DU Recorder. It’s easy to record your screen and livestream. Download link:
iOS: https://goo.gl/nXnxyN Published on Jul 12, 2018
Hello friends plz like my video and subscribe my channel
NewsDog install link👇👇👇👇
Dolphin zero install link👇👇👇👇
How to hack NewsDog
Without airplane mode unlimited effective shayer
Unlimited coin in the NewsDog wallet
NewsDog ko hack kaise karen
news dog hacking trick
NewsDog se paise kaise kamanaye
NewDog unlimited trick
NewsDog ko hack kaise kare
NewsDog hack without root your phone
NewsDog earning coins unlimited tricks
NewsDog hacking tricks and tips without airplane mode
NewsDog earning coins unlimited tricks
#Techno_VirendraPublished on Dec 7, 2017
How to charge the battery correctly? Why do the phone batteries decrease so quickly? We have 15 amazing tips that will make your smartphone live a longer life!
Nowadays one can hardly imagine life without a cell phone. And it happens quite often that our gadgets start to act up just half a year after we bought them. It is frustrating, but in most cases, we ourselves are to blame! Let’s face it — we don’t always handle our devices properly.
Recharge your battery more often 0:45
Don’t keep the battery charging all the time 1:24
Don’t buy cheap chargers 2:01
Be careful with «ultrafast» chargers 2:28
Remove your protective case 2:49
Drain your battery from time to time 3:10
Avoid high temperatures 3:29
Avoid cold temperatures 4:02
Avoid bright wallpaper and adjust screen brightness 4:34
Watch out for voltage fluctuations 5:19
Clean the ports and wipe the display 5:45
Keep the phone far from water 6:40
Handle your phone carefully 7:15
Avoid software updates 7:42
Use cloud storage 8:29
– To increase your gadget’s battery life, you should recharge it more often. The best option is to do it each time the battery power indicator drops to 10-20%. This will increase the number of discharge cycles up to 1000-1100 cycles.
– An inbuilt controller stops the battery from taking more current than necessary, so there is absolutely no risk of overcharging the battery and destroying it.
– There have been situations when a person was using a non-native charger, and it caused a fire in the house! And another terrible thing that can happen if you use non-native chargers and cables is getting an electric shock.
– We recommend you to avoid using chargers that claim to charge your battery fully in less than an hour.
– If your smartphone has a bulky protective case, it might cause the device and its battery to overheat during a lengthy recharging session.
– It is recommended to discharge your phone’s battery every three months to 0% and then immediately charge it to 100% to get rid of the extremes of full charge/discharge.
– A high temperature is the worst thing you can imagine for lithium-ion batteries: they totally can’t stand overheating.
– Carry the phone in an inner pocket of your coat or an outer pocket but encased in a protective covering. Low temperatures are harmful to the battery because it needs more power to keep itself warm enough to function.
– Try to lower the brightness of your screen at least by 30-40%.
– At the approach of a thunderstorm, never charge your phone. Actually, the same goes for all the electrical appliances you have.
– To wipe the screen, use lint-free wipers and whatever you do, never use window cleaning liquids. They contain ammonia which can damage the screen irrevocably.
– If you drop your cell phone into a pool or a sink, the first thing you should do after you get it out is turn it off and remove the battery (if it’s possible, of course).
– Don’t put your cell phone on the dashboard when driving. Constant moving and bumping can cause a lot of damage.
– Read user reviews before you hit the update button. The problem with such updates is that it’s either very hard or impossible to go back to the previous version of the software.
– Even if you have a lot of free space on your hard drive, it’s better to use cloud storage anyway. This way your phone won’t be clogged with too much data so that it will perform much better.
Yeh Video Battery Drain & charging test hei
Honor 8X Vs MI8 LITE VS Real Me 2 Pro ka
Agar koi doubt ya question hei agli
QNA Video Mei clear ker doonga
Video pasand aye to like & share with
Your friends , millet hei agli video Mei
Some Videos of Honor 8x Here
Honor 8x unboxing
Honor 8x vs Xiaomi MI 8 lite camera
MI 8 Lite vs Note 5 pro Speed test
Honor 8X VS Nokia 6.1+ Camera
Honor 8x max unboxing
Xiaomi MI 8 Lite Unboxing
Like & Share The Video – Subscribe the Chanel if you like our
Content also , because we live in place where TECH Start and
have daily NEW Tech Gadgets .
Our Playlist Youtube : https://goo.gl/8v2jKh
Camera we Use : Canon E80D
Lense Used : Various Lenses + iPhone X
Video Editor used : FCPX ( Final Cut pro X )
Our Facebook Page : https://goo.gl/iRyPDe
Our Twiiter Follow : https://goo.gl/dZEsGi
Our Instagram Follow : https://goo.gl/LUHdmS
WebSite : https://goo.gl/czU1gT
Sunny | Akash
#Honor8x #MI8Lite #RealMe2Pro