So, Gys Is Video Mea Aap JaaNenge Ke Aap Kàisea Redmi Note 5 Pro Aur Any Mi Phones Like Redmi 3s , Redmi note 4 , Redmi note 5 , Redmi 4 , Redmi 4a , Redmi 5a etc Kee Charging Problem Ko Kàisea Fix Kr Sek tea hai .
Jabb Aap phone Ko Charge mea ..laggate hai toe koe response nahi hoo ta hai .aur phone charge nahi hotel hai…
Agar Aap Ko V Apne Phone Ko Charge kr nea Mea Problem Aate hai toe Aap Iss video ko Dekhe.. App Iss Problem ko Solve kr lenege..
How to disconnect battery in Redmi note 5 Pro
How to fix charging Problem Of Redmi note 5 pro
How to fix charging Problem Of Redmi note 5
Redmi 3s Not Charging
Redmi note 4 not charging When Connected To Charger
How to fix charging Problem Of Redmi note 4
Redmi 4a Not Charging No Response While Charging
How to fix charging Problem Of Redmi 3s
redmi 3s prime charging problem solution/redmi 3s prime charging light solution
Mi Redmi 3s charging ports Problem Solution
Xiomi Redmi 3s Prime not charging (Always on 0%) Led Not Glowing on Charger Connection
Mi Redmi 4a Charging Problem Solution
Redmi phone charging problem solved | Redmi Phone Battery problem Solved
How to Redmi 3S Prime Open Back Cover for problem
Redmi 3s prime restarting problem Totally solved
How to fix charging Problem Of Redmi 4
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Charging Pin Problem || How to Replace Redmi Note 5 CHARGING USB PORT
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Charging Problem Solved 100%
MIUI 8 2 4 0-Charging Stucked Solution
Reason and Solution of Slow charging Android (Part 1)
Xiaomi Redmi note 4 charging connects and disconnects ! Pardeep Electronics
xiaomi redmi note 4 not charging
Mi Redmi Y1 Lite Charging Problem Solution
How to fix charging Problem Of Redmi 5a
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Charging pin problem || How to Replace Redmi Note 4 Charging port
Redmi Note 4 Charging Problem-After Update
How to fix charging Problem Of Redmi 4a
How to fix charging Problem Of Redmi 5
This is my video recorded with DU Recorder. It’s easy to record your screen and livestream. Download link:
iOS: https://goo.gl/nXnxyN Published on Jul 12, 2018
Hello friends plz like my video and subscribe my channel
NewsDog install link👇👇👇👇
Dolphin zero install link👇👇👇👇
How to hack NewsDog
Without airplane mode unlimited effective shayer
Unlimited coin in the NewsDog wallet
NewsDog ko hack kaise karen
news dog hacking trick
NewsDog se paise kaise kamanaye
NewDog unlimited trick
NewsDog ko hack kaise kare
NewsDog hack without root your phone
NewsDog earning coins unlimited tricks
NewsDog hacking tricks and tips without airplane mode
NewsDog earning coins unlimited tricks
#Techno_VirendraPublished on Dec 7, 2017
How to charge the battery correctly? Why do the phone batteries decrease so quickly? We have 15 amazing tips that will make your smartphone live a longer life!
Nowadays one can hardly imagine life without a cell phone. And it happens quite often that our gadgets start to act up just half a year after we bought them. It is frustrating, but in most cases, we ourselves are to blame! Let’s face it — we don’t always handle our devices properly.
Recharge your battery more often 0:45
Don’t keep the battery charging all the time 1:24
Don’t buy cheap chargers 2:01
Be careful with «ultrafast» chargers 2:28
Remove your protective case 2:49
Drain your battery from time to time 3:10
Avoid high temperatures 3:29
Avoid cold temperatures 4:02
Avoid bright wallpaper and adjust screen brightness 4:34
Watch out for voltage fluctuations 5:19
Clean the ports and wipe the display 5:45
Keep the phone far from water 6:40
Handle your phone carefully 7:15
Avoid software updates 7:42
Use cloud storage 8:29
– To increase your gadget’s battery life, you should recharge it more often. The best option is to do it each time the battery power indicator drops to 10-20%. This will increase the number of discharge cycles up to 1000-1100 cycles.
– An inbuilt controller stops the battery from taking more current than necessary, so there is absolutely no risk of overcharging the battery and destroying it.
– There have been situations when a person was using a non-native charger, and it caused a fire in the house! And another terrible thing that can happen if you use non-native chargers and cables is getting an electric shock.
– We recommend you to avoid using chargers that claim to charge your battery fully in less than an hour.
– If your smartphone has a bulky protective case, it might cause the device and its battery to overheat during a lengthy recharging session.
– It is recommended to discharge your phone’s battery every three months to 0% and then immediately charge it to 100% to get rid of the extremes of full charge/discharge.
– A high temperature is the worst thing you can imagine for lithium-ion batteries: they totally can’t stand overheating.
– Carry the phone in an inner pocket of your coat or an outer pocket but encased in a protective covering. Low temperatures are harmful to the battery because it needs more power to keep itself warm enough to function.
– Try to lower the brightness of your screen at least by 30-40%.
– At the approach of a thunderstorm, never charge your phone. Actually, the same goes for all the electrical appliances you have.
– To wipe the screen, use lint-free wipers and whatever you do, never use window cleaning liquids. They contain ammonia which can damage the screen irrevocably.
– If you drop your cell phone into a pool or a sink, the first thing you should do after you get it out is turn it off and remove the battery (if it’s possible, of course).
– Don’t put your cell phone on the dashboard when driving. Constant moving and bumping can cause a lot of damage.
– Read user reviews before you hit the update button. The problem with such updates is that it’s either very hard or impossible to go back to the previous version of the software.
– Even if you have a lot of free space on your hard drive, it’s better to use cloud storage anyway. This way your phone won’t be clogged with too much data so that it will perform much better.
Yeh Video Battery Drain & charging test hei
Honor 8X Vs MI8 LITE VS Real Me 2 Pro ka
Agar koi doubt ya question hei agli
QNA Video Mei clear ker doonga
Video pasand aye to like & share with
Your friends , millet hei agli video Mei
Some Videos of Honor 8x Here
Honor 8x unboxing
Honor 8x vs Xiaomi MI 8 lite camera
MI 8 Lite vs Note 5 pro Speed test
Honor 8X VS Nokia 6.1+ Camera
Honor 8x max unboxing
Xiaomi MI 8 Lite Unboxing
Like & Share The Video – Subscribe the Chanel if you like our
Content also , because we live in place where TECH Start and
have daily NEW Tech Gadgets .
Our Playlist Youtube : https://goo.gl/8v2jKh
Camera we Use : Canon E80D
Lense Used : Various Lenses + iPhone X
Video Editor used : FCPX ( Final Cut pro X )
Our Facebook Page : https://goo.gl/iRyPDe
Our Twiiter Follow : https://goo.gl/dZEsGi
Our Instagram Follow : https://goo.gl/LUHdmS
WebSite : https://goo.gl/czU1gT
Sunny | Akash
#Honor8x #MI8Lite #RealMe2Pro
Watch our video with battery test of Xiaomi Mi A2. We use power adapter with fast charging support. How long is battery life and how fast is charging?
Xiaomi Mi A2 Unboxing: https://youtu.be/2z93Et3Jyp0
Xiaomi Mi A2 Performance Test: https://youtu.be/zUgF6Ci0W4E
Xiaomi Mi A2 Camera Test: https://youtu.be/XYPMs1vWs5k
Xiaomi Mi A2 Battery Test: https://youtu.be/ZaLCbso4PlQ
🔥 Buy Xiaomi Mi A2:
▶ https://goo.gl/rauC4Q – Xiaomi Mi A2 | PRICE: $204.99 | COUPON: GB$MP12thA32
▶ https://goo.gl/vmJ8xz – Xiaomi mi A2 4+64GB EU | PRICE: $229.99 | COUPON: GB$MPA2LIT
🔥 Buy Xioami Mi A2 Lite:
▶ https://goo.gl/KBHTEo – Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 3+32GB | PRICE: $158.99 | COUPON: GB$MP12tha2
▶ https://goo.gl/anSvxY – Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 4+32GB | PRICE: $168.99 | COUPON: GB$MP12thA24
▶ https://goo.gl/LVFjtK – Xiaomi mi A2 lite 4+64GB | PRICE: $189.99 | COUPON: GB$MPAlite2
🔥 Today’s Best Deals and Offers:
➨ https://goo.gl/Nkwczi – 29% OFF | ioutdoor X 6+128G | PRICE: $239.99 | 29% OFF
➨ https://goo.gl/oYdd7K – 41% OFF | Lenovo Moto Z | PRICE: $169.99
➨ https://goo.gl/Hzxiah – 33% OFF | Xiaomi Redmi 6 4+64GB | PRICE: $139.99
➨ https://goo.gl/KXinE7 – 24% OFF | Xiaomi Redmi 6A 2+32GB | PRICE: $9.99
➨ https://goo.gl/tb8VZq – 20% OFF | Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro 4+64GB | PRICE: $219.99
➨ https://goo.gl/6nJK4L – 27% OFF | Xiaomi mi A2 lite 3+32GB | PRICE: $159.99
➨ https://goo.gl/KU8aGt – 20% OFF | Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro 4+64 | PRICE: $209.99 | COUPON: GB$MBNT6GP
➨ https://goo.gl/WLKdJR – 26% OFF | Oneplus 6 6+128GB | PRICE: $499.99
➨ https://goo.gl/RwVsBy – 23% OFF | LETV X522 3+32GB | PRICE: $89.99 | COUPON: GBMPLTV
➨ https://goo.gl/VFETcp – 19% OFF | ASUS Adol 13.3″ i5-8250U 8G+256G SSD +MX150 | PRICE: $779.99
➨ https://goo.gl/3yS6TU – 19% OFF | AIWO 737A 13.3″ N3450/6+256 Glod | PRICE: $279.99
➨ https://goo.gl/Eokevf – 30% OFF | Xiaomi Mi TV Box Original | PRICE: $55.99
➨ https://goo.gl/CP4y64 – 19% OFF | WEMAX ONE PRO FMWS01C ANSI Lumens Laser Projector | PRICE: $1919 | COUPON: IT-CN01MAX
➨ https://goo.gl/YqpkzR – 20% OFF | wowoto S6A Ultra Short Throw 1000 ANSI Lumens DLP Projector | PRICE: $649.99
➨ https://goo.gl/jPMMfz – 19% OFF | XGIMI Z6 Smart Projector | PRICE: $539.99 | COUPON: IT-CNXMIZ6
Best Mi, Samsung, Sony, totu design Power Bank Battery Charger Review and price
here you watch Power bank charger Review, some tips before buying portable power bank charger and price in india for top 4 power bank 2018.
give attention before buying : Here some tips you must know
solar power bank
1. must buy High quality (Branded) Power bank
2. choose Single Output or Multiple charging Port whats you need.
3. Check LED or LCD Indicator.
4. Check Built in Protection like, Over Charging Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Over Discharge Protection, Reset Mechanism, short Circuit Protection,
Over Current Protection, tempreture monitoring, No swelling, No leakage
1. sony cp-v6 6100 mah
2. ambrane – p1122 10000 mah
3. xiaomi n-1065 10400 single output power bank charger
4. totu design – wireless qi 2.1a 8000 mah portable charger
how to make power bank
homemade power bank
best power bank
diy power bank
The charging protocol (how much voltage or current for how long, and what to do when charging is complete, for instance) depends on the size and type of the battery being charged. Some battery types have high tolerance for overcharging (i.e., continued charging after the battery has been fully charged) and can be recharged by connection to a constant voltage source or a constant current source, depending on battery type. Simple chargers of this type must be manually disconnected at the end of the charge cycle, and some battery types absolutely require, or may use a timer, to cut off charging current at some fixed time, approximately when charging is complete. Other battery types cannot withstand over-charging, being damaged (reduced capacity, reduced lifetime) or overheating or even exploding. The charger may have temperature or voltage sensing circuits and a microprocessor controller to safely adjust the charging current and voltage, determine the state of charge, and cut off at the end of charge.
sabse sasta power bank
Powerbanks are popular for charging smartphones and mobile tablet devices. A powerbank is a portable device that can supply power from its built-in batteries through a USB port. They usually recharge with USB power supply. Technically, a powerbank consists of rechargeable Lithium-ion or Lithium-Polymer batteries installed in a protective casing, guided by a printed circuit board (PCB) which provides various protective and safety measures. Due to its general purpose, powerbanks are also gaining popularity as a branding and promotional tool. Different brands and promotional companies use it as a promotional tool and provide a customized product.
Many powerbanks use the common 18650 size lithium-ion battery which may or may not be user-replaceable.
Capacity in Wh: Total power capacity measured by multiplying mAh by voltage.
Capacity in mAh: mAh stands for milli Ampere-hour and measures the amount of power flow that can be supplied by a certain powerbank at a specific voltage. Many manufacturers rate their products at 3.7 V, the voltage of cell(s) inside. Since USB outputs at 5 V, calculations at this voltage will yield a lower mAh number. For example, a battery pack advertised with a 3000 mAh capacity (at 3.7 V) will produce 2220 mAh at 5 V. Power losses due to efficiency of the charging circuitry also occur.
Simultaneous charging and discharging: need to specify if the powerbank can be used while it is charging.
Number of output USB ports: This specifies the number of devices that can be charged simultaneously.
Output current rating: This specifies the current rating that it can charge maximum. The higher the number, the better the powerbank. This can vary from output port to output port.
Input Current Rating: Input current rating is the amount of current the powerbank is able to draw at its maximum level while getting charged.
Safety Protections: Over Voltage Protection, Over Charge Protections, Over Current Protections, Over Heat Protections, Short-Circuit Protections and Over Discharge Protections are the common safety measures observed with standard powerbanks.
LED Indications: The Led glows as per indicating the amount of
Various sizes of coaxial power connector, particularly the smaller sizes
The 3.5 mm jack and 2.5 mm jack
and others. It is essential that the connectors on the device and charger match exactly.
The charging port. This may be smart or dumb, and each in various current ratings. Compatibility varies. A mismatched charger will charge more slowly, and sometimes not at all.