In the first video of this series, I will help you understand the factors you need to consider when deciding on a home charging solution for your Tesla Model 3:
1. Your Model 3’s battery capacity
2. Your home charging equipment
3. The charging rate you can achieve
4. Your battery consumption pattern
5. The amount of time you have to recharge.
This video discusses the first three factors. Below is a list of useful links for information referenced in this video.
– Current list of battery capacities offered for the Tesla Model 3: https://3.tesla.com/model3/design#battery .
– Home charging guide: https://www.tesla.com/support/home-charging-installation
– Tesla mobile connector page: https://www.tesla.com/support/home-charging-installation/mobile-connector
– Tesla wall connector page: https://www.tesla.com/support/home-charging-installation/wall-connector
– Tesla onboard charger page: https://shop.tesla.com/us/en/product/vehicle-accessories/gloss-black-wall-connector.html
– Tesla online store’s Model 3 charging section: https://shop.tesla.com/us/en/category/charging/model-3.html#tesla.car.accessories.model.3.m3.charging.adapters
– Tesla online store’s Model 3 charging adapters section: https://shop.tesla.com/us/en/category/charging/model-3.html#tesla.car.accessories.model.3.m3.adapters
– Order page for silver Tesla wall connector: https://shop.tesla.com/us/en/product/vehicle-accessories/silver-wall-connector.html
– Order page for black Tesla wall connector: https://shop.tesla.com/us/en/product/vehicle-accessories/gloss-black-wall-connector.html
– Order page for Tesla wall connector with NEMA 14-50 plug: https://shop.tesla.com/us/en/product/vehicle-accessories/wall-connector-with-14-50-plug.html