Storing any type of RV battery is easy with these tips. Lead acid batteries require the most maintenance while in storage but I will cover many different types in this video.
Visit FullMoonAdventureClub Store to check out chargers and more https://fullmoonadventureclub.com/
Become a patron https://www.patreon.com/FullMoonAdventureClub
Check out the Battery tender directly on amazon here https://amzn.to/2DaNLf6
Check out the Genius charger here https://amzn.to/2SYq6UQ
The fan finally seized on this standard car battery charger that i’ve been using to charge my rv house batteries
Please Subscribe, Share, Like & Comment.
Thanks for watching 🙂
Twitter: Tweets by ClassALiving
Help Me With Repairs & Travel:
GOFUNDME, Equipment for improved video/audio quality:
Amazon Affiliate Links, Helps the channel:
**My Store — https://www.amazon.com/shop/classaliving
*General Search – https://amzn.to/2O6J609
*Awesome RV Products – https://amzn.to/2O1fT6A
*Best Selling Tools – https://amzn.to/2ABwTi9
GAMING & EXTRAS CHANNEL:
INSTALL TIME: 15 min
1) Find a location near the towed vehicle’s battery to mount the TBC
2) Connect the ring connectors to the towed battery
NOTE: YELLOW = Negative & BLUE = Positive
3) Feed the MOTORHOME wire to the multi-pin connector
4) Identify the positive 12VDC terminal on the multi-pin connector
5) Insert wire into multi-pin connector
6) Plug the umbilical cord into the multi-pin connectors on the towed and motorhome.
NOTE: LED will glow when the motorhome is charging the towed battery.
You can check out the full write-up and leave comments on our website, here: https://www.thefitrv.com/rv-tips/keeping-the-chassis-battery-charged-with-solar/
I noticed that our RV’s chassis battery (that’s the engine starting battery) was being drained while we had it stored. We use solar power to keep our house battery charged up, so I implement a similar, but smaller, system for the engine battery in this video.
Want to support what we do ?
You can do it for FREE by shopping on Amazon with this link: https://amzn.to/2i8oAw2
CONNECT WITH US
James’ wardrobe provided by Ecoths.
TACKLIFE T8 Car Jump Starter
• The enhanced safety indicator will notify you of any wrong operation with blinking lights and buzzing to prevent you and your vehicle from injury. No worries about sparks. All-metal and ergonomically constructed clamps require less effort to open, and it’s durable enough to use for a long time
• This portable jump starter cranks 12V cars, SUV, truck or van up to 30 times after a full charge (in 4 hours). It comes with a nice protection case as well as chargers, you can easily pack them up and place it into your glove box
• Equipped with an ON/OFF switch and automatic power off function, it features double energy-saving that enable it to be stored up to 12 months without using. Just be sure the power switch is off. Important: The switch MUST BE ON, or it won’t charge
• There are dual smart charging ports and one is 5V/9V quick-charge that can charge your phone, tablet or Kindle at 3.6 times faster speed. It can also power your 12V air compressor with an included cigarette lighter adapter
• The super bright LEDs make it an emergency flashlight when need and the red warning light can remind the passing cars if there is an accident. And it’s a multifunctional life-saver with strobe, SOS signal lights, and a built-in Compass. Also, the digital LCD screen shows electricity clearer
The RV Geeks explain how Xantrex made it easy to find a solution to charge their new lithium ion battery and chassis battery properly. Utilizing the Xantrex TrueCharge 2 Battery Charger and FREEDOM SW Inverter/Charger, the RV Geeks were able to easily overcome any potential charging issues.
Like and subscribe to see more partnerships and benefits of Xantrex products and all the upcoming RV Geeks videos! Turn on notifications if you want to instantly know when the next video is out!
Learn more about Xantrex: http://xantrex.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Xantrex
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Xantrex/
Learn more about FREEDOM eGEN: http://www.xantrex.com/industry-solutions/freedome-gen.aspx
Smile by LAKEY INSPIRED https://soundcloud.com/lakeyinspired
In this video we look at the wiring setup of the battery to battery charger from Sterling Products. I show you how to wire the unit to both batteries, and where to install the wires for the temp sensor for the battery and where to install the ignition wire.
I go through the 3 modes thats on offer from this product and how to select the correct battery setting.
If you would like more information on this product or would like a price for fitting please contact the office on
01942 494090 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks for watching and please don’t forget to subscribe