RC HOT TIP: How To Connect Batteries in Series
In this episode I show you how to properly match two batteries to run them in series or parallel, explain the differences between the two methods and why it’s important to follow certain rules.
Hope you enjoy the video and thanks for watching. 🙂
1. Full automatic transition of cc cv and float / cut-off , Precise limit of voltage & current
2. Efficiency: ≥90 %( full capacity)
3. 3-stage charging mode:CC(constant current), CV(constant voltage) and float stage.
4. Charging state: Two LED Indicator: Red–charging; Green–full
5. All products passed CE & Rohs certification
6. Factory wholesale price , 10 years factory production experience.
7. Multi-protection function: protection for short circuit , over voltage, over-temperature, Reverse polarity protections.( Dc output isolated from AC input ) without any damage to the battery,Can enhance batteries lives.
8. Aluminium black and silver housing, heat dissipation, light weight, portable, reliable, elegant, Small size, Stable, Durable.
9. Automatic smart portable battery charger, easy to use and convenience to carry
Complete product range of battery chargers for private or professional use. Thanks to the Switching HF technology (better known as “Inverter”) we succeeded in reducing drastically the dimensions increasing at the same time the efficiency and the reliability of the product.
Some vehicles supported: mowers, jet skis, personal watercraft, scooters, motorcycles, vintage cars, cars, trucks and vans, work vehicles and boats.
Our Amazon Store for everything we review
————— FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA —————–
My VPN PureVPN
My VPN https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33204
Help Support EBPMAN Tech Reviews Channel
on Patreon for as little as $1
Companies can send products for review by contacting:
One of my other subscribers has asked about the impact of connecting two batteries together, in this video I try to explain the impact of connecting them in series and parallel and what that means for the available voltage and current for the model.
https://amzn.to/2VQqcxY – Samlex Solar SEC-1230UL SEC-UL Series 12V Battery Charger
Switch mode technology for high efficiency, lightweight and quiet operation Automatic operation for ALL Lead Acid Batteries Flooded, AGM or Gel Cell Protections: Short circuit, overload, reverse battery connection and over temperature Includes temperature sensor to prevent under/overcharging of battery if temperature varies extensivelyn 2-year warranty / Listed to UL Standard UL-1564, EMI Compliant to FCC Part 15(B), Class B
Check here for extra information – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSHQP-LXRAY4GlqsBA6p2fw