Buy my new merch here:
Smart Battery iPhone XS MAX
* Available in black and white versions
* Models for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR
* Soft-touch silicone exterior protects your iPhone
* Microfiber interior lining
* Elastomer hinge design for easy insertion and removal
* Compatible with Qi-certified wireless chargers
* Charge iPhone and battery case simultaneously
* Lightning pass-through port
* Supports USB-PD for faster charging
* Talk time up to 37 hours
* Internet use up to 20 hours
* Video playback up to 25 hours
The XS Max version increases talk time up to 37 hours, Internet use up to 20 hours, Video playback up to 25 hours
It also supports USB-PD, or power delivery, so you can fast charge using a Lightning to USB-C cable and USB-C power adaptor. And, it’s also go Qi-standard inductive charging and fast charging, which isn’t as fast as wired but can be way more convenient.
Same charging light on the inside, so you can see when it’s charging by itself without an iPhone, and same integration with iOS so you can see on the Lock screen or on the battery widget what the charge status is with an iPhone in it.
The Smart Battery Case doesn’t wait until your iPhone is about to die before it begins to charge your iPhone. Instead, the case is designed in a way that causes it to top off your iPhone’s battery when needed, and at times, power your iPhone even when it’s sitting at 100%. It’s far from the typical experience that you get from most third-party battery cases, which often rely on the user to manage power distribution.