0:07 Zetsche Steps Down as CEO of Daimler
0:39 CR Finds Many Uber & Lyft Cars Have Open Recalls
1:49 Toyota Launches Granvia Van
2:30 EVgo Installs EV Chargers at Chevron Stations
3:02 Chevy Introduces ‘Buckle to Drive’ Feature
3:45 Land Rover Unveils New Discovery Sport
4:33 Ford Creates Package Delivery Robot
– New Daimler CEO: https://media.daimler.com/marsMediaSite/en/instance/ko.xhtml?oid=43430801&ls=L2VuL2luc3RhbmNlL2tvLnhodG1sP29pZD00ODM2MjU4JnJlbElkPTYwODI5JmZyb21PaWQ9NDgzNjI1OCZib3JkZXJzPXRydWUmcmVzdWx0SW5mb1R5cGVJZD00MDYyNiZ2aWV3VHlwZT10aHVtYnM!&rs=0
– Lyft & Uber Open Recalls: https://www.consumerreports.org/ride-hailing/uber-and-lyft-cars-have-open-safety-recalls/
– Toyota Granvia: https://toyota.pressroom.com.au/press_release_detail.asp?clientID=2&prID=40429&navSectionID=2
– EVgo Teams w/ Chevron: https://www.evgo.com/about/news/evgo-and-chevron-bring-ev-fast-charging-to-select-california-gas-stations/
– Chevy’s Buckle to Drive: https://media.chevrolet.com/media/us/en/chevrolet/news.detail.html/content/Pages/news/us/en/2019/may/0521-btd.html
– Land Rover Discovery Sport: https://media.landrover.com/news/2019/05/new-discovery-sport-enhanced-every-family-adventure?q=&start=0&brand=landrover
Our ambassador and all-round adventurer, Dave Cornthwaite, recently put the Sport 25 Solar kt through its paces.
The Sport 25 Solar Kit features a 6700mAh battery with integrated torch PLUS a 7-Watt folding solar panel. Capable of charging virtually ANY 5V electronic device including smartphones, tablets, GPS, action cameras, head lamps, smartwatches and more, the Sport 25 Solar Kit is made from high-tech, rugged materials.
The battery is IP67 rated and the panel is IPX4 rated – making it one of the most useful portable chargers available of the market.
We will see. I think this old Gel cell is toast. But I wanted a charger for AGM (absorbed glass mat) so I got this one. You can check it out on amazon at the link below.
It is a Schumacher SSC-1500A-CA Ship ‘N’ Shore 15 Amp SpeedCharge Charger with Battery Clamps.
http://www.ctek.com – CTEK SWEDEN AB design and develop unique battery chargers for all types of lead-acid batteries for personal and professional use.
Today’s vehicles place extreme demands on batteries. Gone are the days when a long drive would recharge and recondition a battery – complex electronics sap energy from batteries and leave them often in a dilapidated state.
Regular maintenance with CTEK chargers is a very simple and effective way of prolonging battery life and ensuring the reliability of your vehicle – whether it be a leisure craft, motorbike, car, truck, van, boat or heavy industrial machinery.
CTEK chargers are computerised and automated, spark proof, reverse polarity proof, safer for people, safer for vehicles, small and lightweight, backed by a 2-5 year guarantee and incredibly simple to use.
In Australia, CTEK Battery Chargers are available from Repco stores. For stockists, please contact Ashdown-Ingram or Bainbridge Technologies (marine).