Kickstarter – https://d58dab1a.kckb.st/
Campaign ends Wed, March 6 2019 9:00 AM EST
Zendure, a Palo Alto company known for creating the durable A-Series Portable Chargers, has announced the release of SuperTank, a high-capacity USB-C battery pack for laptops and mobile phones on Kickstarter.
– SuperTank features a massive 27,000mAh / 99.9Wh charge capacity.
– The 100W USB-C PD (Power Delivery) input/output port offers compatibility with the latest devices.
– Can be recharged in just one hour with 100W power supply and 5A cable.
– Four ports to charge four devices at the same time.
– Can charge MacBook Pro and other USB-C compatible laptops at native charge speed.
– Enough capacity to power a phone for up to one week or a laptop up to 13 hours.
– Pass-through charging with UPS function – Charge SuperTank while using SuperTank to charge other devices. No power interruption when switching from battery to pass-through mode.
– X-Charge mode for low power devices like fitness bands, smart watches, microcontrollers and more.
– LED charge/status indicator reports remaining charge percentage and selected function.
– Charge direction control – Use a laptop to charge SuperTank, or use SuperTank to charge a laptop.
– FAA and EASA approved capacity for carry-on luggage.
The Zendure SuperTank is the best battery we’ve ever reviewed, paired with the SuperPort 4, the best multi-charger we’ve reviewed.
Grab SuperTank or SuperPort 4 ➡ http://bit.ly/2t7cb37
Zendure on Amazon ➡ https://amzn.to/2MOrjLM
For all the Apple tech news you’ll ever need, visit➡ appleinsider.com
Our video gear➡ https://kit.com/AppleInsider/video-production